Thread: Lab glitch

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything

Thumbs up Lab glitch

I put my lab down 8 days ago with my golem going to lv7. For some reason, when there were 8 days left on golem and lab taking 8 days to upgrade, it showed it still upgrading at 7 days when it finished today??

Did SC recently stop the simultaneous upgrading for troop upgrade/lab upgrade? Is there any way of contacting someone about this? Kind of disappointed

Log out. It should complete the upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinfiery View Post
    Yeah, aren't (Insert people here that aren't you) the worst?

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathFromCardz View Post
    I put my lab down 8 days ago with my golem going to lv7. For some reason, when there were 8 days left on golem and lab taking 8 days to upgrade, it showed it still upgrading at 7 days when it finished today??

Did SC recently stop the simultaneous upgrading for troop upgrade/lab upgrade? Is there any way of contacting someone about this? Kind of disappointed
    Log out and back on to see your troop upgrade progress reach its proper progress level.

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Thanks! just popped up

Forum Elder
    My lab is doing this too. 8 days left on what should have finished during upgrade. Logging in and out and between accounts does nothing. Very annoying as this has happened on all my th12 so far.
    Eg golem level 6 started before th12 released. Booked th and started lab with only a few days of research remaining. Lab finished and looks like it reset to the new upgrade times. Now I have to waste de waiting another week to start next upgrade
    Last edited by Nzdiver; June 27th, 2018 at 09:16 PM.