Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: WussyPuss QMT

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #21
    Hello Wussypuss! My turn now...

1. Have you ever fished in real life? If so, did you use lures, nets or some other method? Did you enjoy it? Did you catch anything?

2. Have you ever visited Europe? If so, please tell us about your experiences.

3. Do you have a "bucket list"?

4. Butter, margarine, spread, or something else?

5. Favourite flower?

6. Are you going to answer Tahoe's third question?

I must say that I endorse your choice of books by the author Khaled Hosseini. I have also read them all, and seen a stage production of "The Kite Runner" (twice). Imo, it was one of those unusual and rare cases where both the book and the stage play were excellent.

Here's some information about that production: https://www.whatsonstage.com/london-...end_43452.html

Hay Day level 162 (main farm) - Achievement 132/132 reached on 11 July 2017
    Android player who doesn't use Facebook
    Magic nets cast in all 12 fishing spots on 8 December, 16 January, 7 February, 12 April, 21 May and 21 June (Hay Day's 5th birthday), when I finally got the Pearl of the Sea!
    Anchor received on 20 March 2018. Still no cannon or wheel...

Quote Originally Posted by mdcfc View Post
    Im gonna be quite boring and ask less creative questions than your previous

Three favourite movie genres, and fav film in each one

If you go for coffee and cake, top three cakes?

Entertaining friends or family: proper sit down dinner, BBQ or picnic and why?

Have you done any volunteering?

Whats the best job you ever had?

Here in UK its often said your school days are the best days of your life (goodness knows why) so... best days of your life - school, college or the rat race?

if you had a single wish that would be granted, what would it be?
    hi, Steve!

boring begets boring

can you believe my daughter works in a movie theatre? I have been mostly stuck in Disney and family movie mode for the last 20 years and I am really out of touch.

i like any movie which catches me off guard, like the final destination franchise and I grew up watching horror movies. I like dramas and comedies as well

i am not a coffee drinker, and if I chose a cake, it would be more like a quick bread, banana bread and pumpkin bread

BBQ and picnic at the same time. Nothing like eating leisurely and hot off the grill

i did some volunteering at the local community centre before family, but nothing of late

best job? Work from home mom. I did not miss anything in my girls lives, it was just hard to run away from work

my best days were my twenties. I took a gap year after high school and it just kept getting wider

if i I think of a single wish, I will get back to you!

thanks!
    Farm 135
    CoC TH9 BhB8 AQ 25 BK 16
    established level 13 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Hello WussyPuss!

1. Tomorrow, you will be stranded on an undiscovered beach. You can only bring one item. What is it? What do you envision doing there?
    2. A quote that you will always remember?
    3. Holps or Cowslips (just kidding)
    4. You have been so helpful to many of us on the forums. What keeps you motivated?
    5. Close your eyes and visualize your "perfect" scenary. Can you describe it to us?
    6. What do you feel is your best quality?
    7. Pastels or Earthtones
    8. What was the best practical joke played on you (or one you played on someone else)?
    9. Race car driver or cruise boat director

Thanks WP

Hey, Tahoe! Nice questions

1) a good pair of walking shoes

2) sadly, I cant remember this. It was in a book of Bartletts Unfamiliar Quotations that I took out of a Vancouver library circa 1979. We moved about a year ago and it wasnt where I expected it to be

3) cowslips has the best replies, cowboy has the best closing arguments

4) I just like helping out. I seem to soak up a lot of information, because you never know when you will need it... tap everything!

5) I have always wanted to close my eyes, stretch out my arms and welcome a strong warm wind... unfortunately, strong + warm + wind dont happen here

6) I always like to find the best way to do things and different ways to do things

7) pastels

8) April 1st in my grade 12 year, the principal came on the PA system and announced that the provincial government had approved the addition of Grade 13 as mandatory for all high school students commencing with the current year, he outlined the mandatory curriculum and then spilled the beans. It was only broadcast to the 367 grade 12s and we all fell for it

9) cruise ship director and I would appoint a co director and a lounge chair

those were fun! Thanks
    Farm 135
    CoC TH9 BhB8 AQ 25 BK 16
    established level 13 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Hello Wussypuss! My turn now...

1. Have you ever fished in real life? If so, did you use lures, nets or some other method? Did you enjoy it? Did you catch anything?

2. Have you ever visited Europe? If so, please tell us about your experiences.

3. Do you have a "bucket list"?

4. Butter, margarine, spread, or something else?

5. Favourite flower?

6. Are you going to answer Tahoe's third question?

I must say that I endorse your choice of books by the author Khaled Hosseini. I have also read them all, and seen a stage production of "The Kite Runner" (twice). Imo, it was one of those unusual and rare cases where both the book and the stage play were excellent.

Here's some information about that production: https://www.whatsonstage.com/london-...end_43452.html
    hi, cowslips

1) I tried fishing, but I don’t like the concept and design of fishing hooks... I would rather fish with my wallet

2) I have not visited Europe exactly, but I have had 2 layovers. The first was Frankfurt Germany, but it was just overnight. We were close to the train station, I remember an underground mall, lots of sausage and ladies of the evening

the second was for 2 days in London. We tried to see what we could, however, it rained the whole time. I never dreamed there was more depressing rain than that of Vancouver! I would love to try again, though.

3) I don’t have a bucket list yet. I have not had to let go of my girls, so that is my focus for the moment

4) mayonnaise!

5) carnations

6) yes

thanks for the link, cowslips! I never dreamed that it would go to the stage
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:28 AM.
    Farm 135
    CoC TH9 BhB8 AQ 25 BK 16

I think it is time to pass the baton... I am looking forward to learning a thing or two about our next volunteer
    Farm 135
    CoC TH9 BhB8 AQ 25 BK 16

Banned
    This place called 'smirkland' up in a valley in Hog Mountain
    Thanks for participating. Jeeez, looking forward for V2