Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CREATIVE PET NAMES! What did you name your pets?

Post CREATIVE PET NAMES! What did you name your pets?

What creative names has everyone come up with for naming your pets? I've only got one pet (a sanctuary animal), which I named Zack! Let's see who has the most innovative names! Any names that work well in pairs? Let's hear them!

Banned
    Havenít named mine anything yet.. currently working on it, will let you know what names I have soon buddy.

Centennial Club
    My horses are all named after characters from the Outlander book series. My puppies are named after family dogs and the cats are named after friends’ cats.
    Town level 48, farm level 149

I'll look forward to it! I only needed to think of 1 name, as I only have one pet!

Nice! That's a cool way to name them. The real dog, is a puppy in Hay Day.

I named my gray donkeys Kevin and Jack, girl donkeys Winnie and Norma, and the brown donkeys Paul and Wayne. Maybe someone recognizes those names

Haven’t named any other pets yet.
    Last edited by Muggaloo; June 26th, 2018 at 01:46 AM.
    Hi
    Level 135
    Kik: AthalaSage

I named mine after my favourite singers/rappers!! My dogs are Chance and J. Cole, my cats are Marina and Yonce, the horses are Frank and Kanye, the bunny's are Gambino and Lana, the donkey is Cardi (Sorry girl, somebody had to be the donkey), and my giraffe is Cher ! I'm looking forward to getting more pets because I feel bad that I've left people out lol

My cats are named after the musical 'Cats' characters

I'm not going to name the pets. In my last game we had to name them, and I really ran out of names. I had all my family members, friends, etc represented, every cartoon character ever dreamed up by Seth MacFarlane :X (and lots of other Tv show peoples)
    It got to the point where I just named them after random strangers that were posting things LOL

I'll get used to them dragging me around when I click them, I'm sure, since most of the time I whistle them awake anyway.
    But I still think the popup/tooltip/naming window(?) would have been better suited to let us know their next feeding time. Pretty often I delay feeding animals on purpose because I'm not sure how soon the pets will nod off. I can't always run to plant tomatoes or feed sheep, even though that is how I usually keep track. If I get sidetracked, it becomes a guessing game.
    Last edited by Vever; June 26th, 2018 at 03:32 AM.

I am not planning on naming mine. I have all the pets and it is just too many.
    I also use my pets as a reminder that crops are ready etc
    Last edited by Gymgirl4a; June 26th, 2018 at 04:01 AM.

Farm Level 178. Town 54. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.