Thread: Where did all the dead bases go ?

Banned

Where did all the dead bases go ?

Looking all the way from gold3 to crystal1
    nothing...i am a fresh th12 , maybe thats why SC wont show me dead th10?
    Trying to barch some loot
    Masters ok ?

as a TH12 the amount of TH10 you will get is minimal and they wont offer good loot... is like when you were TH11 hitting a TH9...

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Fdl View Post
    Masters ok ?
    I hardly see dead TH9 bases, and I am a TH11. That being said, the searching mechanisms change when you level up the TH. Farming at TH12 would be excruciating at the moment, imo.

New Bloke/Chick
    I'm a th12 I find much loot at masters 2

He's talking about dead bases not the loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Fdl View Post
    Masters ok ?
    Quote Originally Posted by SK8123 View Post
    He's talking about dead bases not the loot.
    He is talking about both... he want good loot from dead TH10 using barchs... but when he upgraded to TH12 the only options for good framing will be TH11 and TH12...

I have been finding dead TH10 and TH11 on Crystal 3, but the amount of dead TH11 is less for a TH12 to hit... now as of TH10 wont offer barely any loot for the TH12.

Last edited by Bartolo99; June 25th, 2018 at 03:16 PM.

just go to 900-1100 trophy range I'm getting ton of dead base with high loot

The dead bases are there, or at least they were ~12h ago (on crystal 1-2, didn't go below that). What seems to be a problem is that people aren't messing with th12s or whatever - a lot of bases without a shield. That adds to the nexting process.

As far as th10s go, I will say it depends. If you are farming with goblins, it's possible to get decent DE on drills outside the base, with ~60-70 camp spaces while making a small profit on gold/elixir. You shouldn't count on that because the chances of finding a th10 while nexting are lower for th12s and they should cap at 250k each and, idk, 2.5k dark (I could find the 250k on dead th9s as a th10, maybe you can find a little bit more as th12 against th10). Not that great if your baseline is 300k plus each with barch, i.e.

Also, there's a secondary problem - rushing + doing collector raids works the best when people are maxing and not farming efficiently. With th12 selling pitch - get a couple th12s asap in your clan or you're done in war - some non-rushers are rushing and, considering storage raids against th12s can be annoying, they might be sticking with what works: collector raids in lower leagues. I think this patch was a pyrrhic moral victory for rushers that do collector raids - there's more competition now. And there's the whole "new th level" thing.
    TH13 (4/5) - Mass Miners. A lot of mass miners. Will upgrade the sig after getting near maxed.
    People keep using the word "adapt" after big updates. Not adapting worked maybe too well for me, tho.

Put on your tinfoil hat... …ok, ready? During Clan Games it feels like SC releases more dead bases into the mix. Once the games are over they close the spigot.
    Wizard's Duel #PGLP0802 Dread Pirate R #2Y0JGYUGU - Max TH12
    Contact me on Discord (Dread Pirate Roberts#5841)
    Credit for avatar - I found it here