Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Update: Summer 2018

Blossom Derby

We are not given enough information to understand how this works. It would be so much more fun if we knew what we were doing. Questions...

1. Will the blossom tasks time out only on the board or also when someone has them?
    2. Will there always be 4 blossom tasks on the board?
    3. Will all other tasks only be a max of 320 points?
    4. We are assuming at this point all blossom tasks start at 320. I'd this correct?

Also, what do the icons next to the hood member's names mean when looking at the list?

Thanks!

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Vfrood View Post
    Lamb you should put this in Bugs For service i reported this so a mod can move it and gets to be seen by devs.
    Moved to a new thread:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1739948-Blossom-Derby-Player-Level-Bug

Love the updates.

Great new crops, trees, and production items. I can't do them all yet, but i have something to look forward to. And I will be again lamenting not enough barn space and possibly not enough silo space.

I love the sorting feature for the town hall.

I like the bargain buy back for customizations from Maggie. I haven't used them, but l am glad to have it available. Maybe you can add special customizations we can buy and use during Holiday seasons. I would consider holiday decorations mow that I know that i could go back to one of my previous purchases.

I was very excited to read we can exchange lures with our neighbors, but was underwhelmed that the birdhouse is the way to do it and that a 3 item limit is imposed. We could have used it in the last mystery derby when players got fishing tasks back to back and were out of lures. 3 (or 6 if you want to spend diamonds) every 8 hours isn't much help, but it is better than none.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for the fun updates

Is the veggie platter the same as the veggie dip you mentioned? I am not finding the dip. Thanks!

Best update ever imo ��

Love the extra fishing spots, and the plum trees, and being able to sort the Town tabs is real cool. Also great that I can now collect different seasonal styles from Maggie and switch them about for just coins.

It feels to me that HD have listened to our requests.

Only thing that was not useful to me was the Blossom derby as I'm a solo player, but thats OK, I'll just treat it as a normal derby. Not a problem ��

Is there a way to turn off the pet naming? Its annoying that everytime I wake them up I have to double click to get the name off the screen. That should be a setting that we can disable.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedimpled1 View Post
    Is there a way to turn off the pet naming? Its annoying that everytime I wake them up I have to double click to get the name off the screen. That should be a setting that we can disable.
    This is absolutely an issue for those who wake their pets up individually. It's funny the first time, maybe even the second -- whoa, wah, ha ha ha. And then it becomes quite annoying....

Quote Originally Posted by Thedimpled1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelet View Post
    This is absolutely an issue for those who wake their pets up individually. It's funny the first time, maybe even the second -- whoa, wah, ha ha ha. And then it becomes quite annoying....
    Count me in on this. Besides, I like watching my animals when I wake them up and the name tags just hide them.

Farm Level 120 | Town 38 | Achievements 140/144

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthistorybabe View Post
    Is the veggie platter the same as the veggie dip you mentioned? I am not finding the dip. Thanks!
    Yes, that's the dip. Should really have named it veggie platter, shouldn't they.
    Hay Day farm level 95 -Town Reputation level 21
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! - Permits: 47/Approximately a million
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 60/Rep 16~

Forum Elder
    I noticed more stuff than were in the updates. Thanks. Some of these are pretty cool.