Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sneak Peek #3: Name Your Pets!

New Bloke/Chick RobMyCharlatanX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatfinger View Post
    Hi RobmyCharlatanX,

i am really struggling to understand the point you are trying to make.

Are you saying too many moaners on the forum, or too many creaps who support any update without thinking it through
    Neither; perhaps that is why you don’t understand. It really doesn’t matter.

What does matter is I am updating my game as we speak and I can’t wait to name my babies!!!!!

:-)
    Last edited by RobMyCharlatanX; June 25th, 2018 at 12:06 PM.
    The Songberdís Grove Collective

RobMyCharlatanX - CyberFarm - Opportunity Three

Quote Originally Posted by jnmpva55 View Post
    Ok, kinda cool, but I'd rather have a tool shed. Something to help alleviate the barn storage.
    I agree. Barns fill up so fast and it's full of stuff you need to collect to expand the Damm thing. Very frustrating!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frisco[Supercell] View Post

Sneak Peek #3: Now your lovely pets and sanctuary animals can have an official name!

Yes that's right - with this update we will let you name all your pets and sanctuary animals to make them even more personal to you! While you visit someone, you can tap on their pets to see their names too!!

There's so much more to come, stay tuned!

Cheers,

Frisco

Named my donkeys: Chuck Schumer, Hillary Clinton, Elizabeth Warren

I'm not sure if I have particularly fat fingers, play on my phone too much, or my pets just like to be near me...
    but I keep accidentally clicking the edit pets name window. Is there any chance this can be amended in a future update, so you can only change names in edit mode, or alternatively have an option in the advance settings to lock or unlock the edit mode of our pets names?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalllyn View Post
    I'm not sure if I have particularly fat fingers, play on my phone too much, or my pets just like to be near me...
    but I keep accidentally clicking the edit pets name window. Is there any chance this can be amended in a future update, so you can only change names in edit mode, or alternatively have an option in the advance settings to lock or unlock the edit mode of our pets names?
    I, too am having this issue... Plus I do not like that when you click on a pet that it “drags” you around; until you click elsewhere in the game. Then I I end up accidentally clicking on something I don’t want to - i.e. the edit pet name button... (I really kind of hate it)
    Playing HayDay every day. Addicted LOL
    level 120. GC - koalaoso

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Enjoy

I envy you, you are lucky to get the baby animals. I don't have 2 animals of the same species. I only have two animals: elephant (given animal) and one giraffe.

I am having trouble getting puzzle pieces. And when I do it gets placed in different animals, so its quite varied.

I named my elephant, "Chocolate," because the mud he throws looks more like chocolate to me. And my giraffe is named "Peanut."

I forgot what I had named the penned animals though, i will have to think of new names for them.

Fresh Spawn
    Itís a cute edition to the game but I would prefer that tag not follow the pet. Itís very disorienting especially when waking multiple pets.