Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Operation award

Fresh Spawn

Question Operation award

I am in a task force and I do not need operation rewards. If I leave and rejoin will the other members get my share equally or do they get the same share as if I had stayed. In other words, does my leaving the task force before the ship arrives help them? Thanks

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by xerohero View Post
    In other words, does my leaving the task force before the ship arrives help them? Thanks
    Hello and no,

your presence in, or absence from, the TF makes no difference to the rewards that others receive.

HQ22 PSC MP74% GBE MP42% G17% G17% G17% G17% TD MP32% G13% TH MP35% G14%

Durruti Column #88L8RQLL - TF 5 - 2 Open Spaces - Highest LB Position 59 - Recruitment Thread
    Index Of Boom Beach Gameplay Guides
    - Main Forum Rules

Op rewards are base on FP gained, your XL, and the max size of your TF. The rewards forca base for a 25 man are the same regardless of whether it has 25 members or 5 members. However a 5 man TF would get more than a 25 man if doing the same base. Also, from what Iíve seen lately, finishing an op gives you better rewards than failing a higher level op but gaining the same amount of FP. At least this seems to be the case on higher level ops.