Thread: One request

One request

Supercell, please provide a copy layout option for a war base too. I don't think there is any disadvantage in providing so.
    Please consider this request.

This looks like it's perfectly suited for the I&FR subforum.

Also, just curious: you would like this to be available against your opponents in war as well, or just your own clan?

Opponents as well.... Coz even if you copy it, you have a lock down period of 24 hrs... So it cannot be used in the current war.

But it would reveal the location of all the traps. Canít see it happening.
    Last edited by YDdraigGoch; June 24th, 2018 at 04:44 PM.

Good point. Right now I would need to request a clan mate copy his war base, paste it to one of his home village layouts, and set it as active for me to copy. That is a lot to ask and depends on both of us being online at the same time. OP has a reasonable request.

Downside: spies.

We join a war. I send my mini to join the enemy clan. They are not very bright, so they accept him, during war, without even checking his clan history on clashofstats. I copy three high war bases and return home. I can do this all on prep day and the 24 hour cool down will expire sometime during battle day leaving enough time to get some practice in before making a live attack.

That's me. Always looking for a way to exploit.

Of course you could say any clan that doesn't close recruiting during war deserves what it gets. You could say that. But I won't.
    Last edited by PapaTroll; June 24th, 2018 at 05:01 PM.
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns