Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ApexFatalitys QMT

Not sure if any of us mentioned...Thank you for your service Apex

1. Do all branches of the military have access to all models of fighters/ bombers etc , or do certain branches have models unique to their branch?
    2. Would you be more of a fan of sushi if it were cooked and wrapped in beacon?☺
    3.K9P? You ever try the cordless extension cord prank or the left handed screwdriver?

Quote Originally Posted by Orrscores View Post
    Not sure if any of us mentioned...Thank you for your service Apex

1. Do all branches of the military have access to all models of fighters/ bombers etc , or do certain branches have models unique to their branch?
    2. Would you be more of a fan of sushi if it were cooked and wrapped in beacon?☺
    3.K9P? You ever try the cordless extension cord prank or the left handed screwdriver?
    1) Both. Sometimes they even have the same models that vary per branch. The navy/marnies have a jet that has vertical takeoff. Air Force has the same jet that takes off the old fashioned way. It’s all about the use though. On a boat with limited runway, vertical takeoff is more practical. On land though. All that space that vertical takeoff “stuff” can be used for other “things”.

2) Perhaps. I love seafood and don’t mind that it’s uncooked, i just think raw fish has less flavor.

3) Oh yeah we have a million of those. We also send the new guys to finance to set up their “overtime” pay.
    XP 65 | 1308 Max VP
    Highest VP Rank Reached: Local US 29th - Local Japan 28th - Global 287th
    Mega Crab 5 - US Top 50 Finalist ---- Mega Crab 8-11 Japan Top 15 Finalist.
    Mega Crab Trophies: 4 Diamond
    Apexs VP Push Guide

Funny thing, while the story about me tracking down a guy and stabbing him isnt true, Apex did tell that to someone in our TF once and the guy left the TF never to be seen again.

Have you ever asked a new guy to get frequency grease? Its grease you use frequently.

Which is higher on the Air Forces list of targets to bomb, Hartford or Boston?

Did you see my big mess up on the op a couple nights ago?

Have you ever faked a need to do something so you could get out of diaper duty and play Boom Beach?

Did you hear about LaBron James new contact? You can probably see it from Japan.

Banned
    This place called 'smirkland' up in a valley in Hog Mountain
    Time to end! Thanks for participating! See u in V2