Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What do you do when you have full storages?

If you're a nice guy and want to be nice to other players, then just put all your storages on one side and defenses on the other side, then continue attacking til your shield/guard runs out, log out for a little bit, comes back, then you will have something to do.

If you're a nice guy and want to be nice to Supercell then use gem.

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon3223 View Post
    Most of the time lab, heroes and/or walls take longer than buildings to max even with 4 builders so you're not really losing something in terms of time
    Hero upgrades need a builder, so I’m not sure why you are comparing it to the lab. Obviously the lab takes longer, but there are always certain troops / spells that can be put off until the end after everything else is done. I would rather max my defenses and heroes asap and get walls done when I can. And just so you don’t think I’m ignoring my walls, I was a completely maxed th11 before going to th12, and my mini was a completely maxed th10 and is upgrading now to th11.
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH11 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

I eat a Reese's peanut butter cup

Forum Veteran
    I switch to another account. I have plenty. Or play boom beach.
    If you're not smarter than the guy you're dealing with you lose.
    You failed to utilize the most effective strategy by not using the most available resources to affect your outcome.
    I play to win. You play to see how tough you are.
    Defeat the enemy anyway you can.

Quote Originally Posted by AFrostyBlaze View Post
    spend gems to complete a building and move to the next one...
    Quote Originally Posted by nerfedname View Post
    This, this exactly is what gems are for

I do try and keep one free, and/or stagger them such that one is almost always coming free shortly. But when in doubt, gems are always there, lol
    I prefer not to use gems on my upgrades, I use them to finish troops or boost pumps but I am a free to play player, so gems are out of the option