Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sneak Peek #2: Buyback Offers!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestof3 View Post
    Great explanantion. The only piece missing is a bit of clarification. Are you saying we can look through our design book and choose something we previously purchased, while Maggie is in farm, and buy its installation again for coins?
    Coins or vouchers but never diamonds.
    Yes that will be possible as long as you do these things whilst Maggie has set up shop on your farm so you cannot do this on days Maggie is not available.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Umm......Why should we have to buy something twice? Why can’t the items we purchase just go in the books for us to use whenever we want? This really gives me absolutely zero reason to buy anything.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChickenRanch View Post
    Umm......Why should we have to buy something twice? Why can’t the items we purchase just go in the books for us to use whenever we want? This really gives me absolutely zero reason to buy anything.
    Keep in mind that currently there is no other way of getting previously installed items back at all until Maggie brings it back in her offers and you have to pay the full price again.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Maggie is a waste. Wouldn't waste diamonds on a look change. Doesn't add anything to the game. If changing stall added extra funds each time someone bought an item then it might be worth it

Centennial Club
    Totally agree !
    I have only spent a few coins - and will never spend anything else...

I’m pleased that SC have seen sense and made previously purchased items available to reinstate whenever Maggie is on the farm

It’s an improvement that it’s for coins (no additional vouchers or diamonds)

However, whilst I can ‘afford’ the coins, it STILL goes against the grain to pay 25% of the cost again.

It is still making something that should be a FUN feature, like using other deco to decorate our farms, FAR less fun. I want to be able to switch & swap things around as much as I like for free - like ALL other deco. I want it to be a FUN feature we can play with, not something still requiring planning & thought.

I really don’t understand WHY you have done this either? The VAST majority of the feedback was for this to be FREE and as I doubt many players would spend money on buying coins it seems counter productive as MANY players will still not buy the initial offers with diamonds. Why not make it free and encourage more initial purchases?

I would also like to know if the initial purchases prices or offers have been altered.
    Last edited by SmallChange; June 23rd, 2018 at 03:10 PM.
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

What ??
    why we spend diamonds and cards and money again?
    You must reconsider only you should call us to save them after purchase and use them at any time we want

This is going to be a great update 😀

I find this a super response to feedback and I like the modifications of Maggie
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by TheChickenRanch View Post
    That would be reasonable, right?

Farm level: 239 Silo 11,750 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275