Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sneak Peek #2: Buyback Offers!

I am still not thrilled with Maggie. I feel like players should be able to interchange freely among the style selections once they're bought.

But we still can't keep them?

Quote Originally Posted by Llylis View Post
    But we still can't keep them?
    Sorry but what is to keep. Maggie is a builder that will decorate your house. She is pricy to start with as the first time to decorate she has challenges like in real life. Once she has done it once she knows what she needs to do the second time so you just have to pay for the materials to repaint or renovate your home. This is so like real life in many ways. She is not selling decoration so there is nothing to keep.

Quote Originally Posted by SareighaR View Post
    I am still not thrilled with Maggie. I feel like players should be able to interchange freely among the style selections once they're bought.
    I totally agree. Once we buy them we should be able to interchange them. Not pay again. And can we please sell the items that are in our storage?

Great enhancement!

I participate actively in almost every aspect of the game, but couldn't get on board with Maggie- I rarely used her after the first couple weeks. This will definitely help. Thanks much
    Quote Originally Posted by Frisco[Supercell] View Post

Sneak Peek #2: Maggie will now re-install those pieces you previously bought for a discounted price!

This is something you all asked for, and here you go! All those pieces of roofs, wheels and whatnot you have bought, you can buy back for a discounted price! The diamond prices will also be converted into coins, so you don't need to spend again those precious diamonds.

This will be possible only when Maggie is at your farm!

How about that!

Cheers,

Frisco

Fresh Spawn
    Okay good change! What about selling the 8000 of each decoration I have? It'd be great to get rid of those!

Quote Originally Posted by NaneeCee View Post
    Okay good change! What about selling the 8000 of each decoration I have? It'd be great to get rid of those!

LOL I buy them off you for 1 coin, even your musical instruments.

Fresh Spawn
    That is what I am looking forward ☺

Pro Member
    Do I understand this ? ( English is not a easy language )
    Am going to pay one more time for the same things I already have playd for one time ? If I like to get them back on my house ,car or shop
    Ok well I have so much coins that they are unimportant ,
    BUT HD is this fair ??
    HD team are you certain players that dont have that much coins will think that it is FUN ?

Banned
    Wow, I am impressed. Usually you make everything diamond heavy. Well, this helps tremendously.