Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sneak Peek #1: New Crops, Tree and Products!

Oh well, it‘s surely something nice for lower levels who get these items level after level... but for all farmers with level 102+ it will be hard to manage getting all new products at once

That being said, I don‘t want to bring negativity here. I‘m happy for everyone looking forward to it and I‘m beyond grateful that SC is coming up with such nice things to add to the game

(I just cross my fingers now, that we get more barn/silo space per every level up )

We will need a lot more plots i cant keep up with 1 plot every level up. I run behind in most plants as it is, unless your upping plots by 20 or more its not worth getting more plants to grow.
    Any new gates and fences yet???!

Awesome can't wait! I'm looking forward to having more machines and products to produce. Things like potatoe chips, steaks, mashed potatoes, grapes to make wine maybe even a beer machine lol. Keep up the great work!!

Love it! And yes, we need a beer machine! And a rooster, please! It's not a farm without a beautiful rooster!

Unnecessary updates. These are we need:
    40 members for each hood
    Little bit less timing for some foods (jams etc)
    Animals: Duck etc.
    Dark mode when evening time on hayday
    No more need products, machines. Thank you

Fresh Spawn
    Again why not coconuts trees I think mints is not as interesting as having another tree to decorating your farm as having coconuts 🌴 trees

Quote Originally Posted by KayugaRanch View Post
    Yay love sneak peeks!!! I love the addition of mint! Bring on the herbs and spices!!
    Yes, it's time for herbs as well. And with introduction of herbs I foresee a new machine in the future that dries up flowers, fruits, and herbs to make potpourries

Fresh Spawn
    Bueno todo me parece genial, pero creo que Hay Day debería tener la obligación de agrandar nuestros almacenes y silos que es cada vez más imposible hacerlo nosotros dada la demanda de tanto producto para pueblo, batcos y ayudar al vecindario. Eso por un lado y por otro hagan el favor de dar 2 maquinas de todos los productos para poder ser productivos, con una sóla maquina no damos a basto... Porque las mermeladas cómo todas tardan demasiado tiempo en crear productos y nos quedamos sin productos de la larga espera en producir.
    Deseo más espacio de almacenamiento gratis y más máquinas.

I’m just grateful that they keep making changes to the game. They do a really good job of making sure that their loyal customers can enjoy new things without always having to pay money for diamonds etc. some other companies don’t think about giving back which is really not very smart for business.

So yes there’s always going to be more things we all want and feel we need but we should be happy and thankful. So thx Supercell! ❤️
    - Happy farming everyone!
    Farm Name: Dahlia Gardens or Rae’s Magical Orchards

Level: 73 (Adult)
    Tag: #JL229Q2Q My friends list is sadly full but use my tag to find our hood if you wish.

I agree, grl22.