Thread: Friendly Challenges 24Hr Timer

Friendly Challenges 24Hr Timer

So,
    Having played this game since Clash Royal came out (Met my Clan on there and never looked back to it), and am now probably diagnosably addicted to CoC.

Before I get Birrated, I know that there was an update to allow for a certain amount of changes before its reset.

It takes me almost a whole day of staring at an empty map before I get all my tower and wall placements right, just to wait another day to figure out that this tower should go there, and this air mine needs to go here annnd, another 24 hour wait.

I am almost TH11 now and am using the same war base I made when I first became TH10 because it took me until being almost half way done, watching war replays and FCs before it was perfect.. and it still isn't.. but I won't touch it because of how much work it is.

If you have the same issue with this as I do, Give this post a bump.. because it could keep me from continuing to play the game once I hit TH11 and take me 3 moths to have a solid base.

There should be a switch.. If your clan is in War, you cant switch from your pre-selected (Saved) challenge base. That would allow for practice outside of war.. and then focus during wars. As this is the only reason for a 24Hr timer.. But stealing a base should not hinder the rest of the game..
    Last edited by NinetyNine; June 21st, 2018 at 07:20 PM.

Forum Veteran
    It's simple enough. The reason there's a 24hr cooldown is prevent players from copying, then practicing on, enemy war bases.

Welcome to the forums.

Thanks mate, and I just edited my post because of your reply!..

I understand that.. and realized it after posting.. but I think my suggestion fits.. and its still the most annoying thing about this game right now.. I couldnt care less about a 1 week wait on heroes (Don't wait until Last for them and you'll be fine.. ha)
    Last edited by NinetyNine; June 21st, 2018 at 07:19 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NinetyNine View Post
    Thanks mate, and I just edited my post because of your reply!..

I understand that.. and realized it after posting.. but I think my suggestion fits.. and its still the most annoying this about this game right now.. I could care less about a 1 week wait on heroes (Don't wait until Last for them and you'll be fine.. ha)
    Unfortunately people being people, there's a problem with the "if not at war" thing too. Players for associate/feeder clans have sneaked into enemy clan, took screenshots of war bases & copied them for practice.

Too much trouble if you ask me, but it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Unfortunately people being people, there's a problem with the "if not at war" thing too. Players for associate/feeder clans have sneaked into enemy clan, took screenshots of war bases & copied them for practice.

Too much trouble if you ask me, but it happens.
    You are absolutely right, which is why we close for wars. less about stealing a base to practice on and more about taking pictures of it.. if they sneak in and get pictures of your lineup.. its too late anyways IMHO