Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clan Games Question

Clan Games Question

If you join a clan that has already maxed tier rewards for clan games, you do one challenge and leave the clan, do you still get all the rewards?

Yes you will.
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandm13 View Post
    If you join a clan that has already maxed tier rewards for clan games, you do one challenge and leave the clan, do you still get all the rewards?
    Yes you will not even have to return there for rewards collection

How is this fair? This just happened to my clan. Iím trying to recruit and someone did this.

Centennial Club
    How is this fair? This just happened to my clan. Iím trying to recruit and someone did this.
    Well this is an issue maybe you could post a new idea in the ideas and feature request scetion about some tweaks over it 😊like e.g doing at least half of the maximum capacity to get rewards etc

How is this fair? This just happened to my clan. I’m trying to recruit and someone did this.
    Might want to start checking their clan games achievements before accepting someone.

Thank you for the ideas everyone. Just frustrated people have the nerve to do that.

On the bright side, no one in your clan, including yourself, will lose out on anything at all from someone else being able to claim your rewards. So there's that, at least
    Cloud Control - Why are clouds so terrible, and what are the possible ways to get rid of them?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiler View Post
    On the bright side, no one in your clan, including yourself, will lose out on anything at all from someone else being able to claim your rewards. So there's that, at least
    I though there was a limit on how many can participate in games from each clan... I believe it's 50

How is this fair? This just happened to my clan. I’m trying to recruit and someone did this.
    Life ain't fair.