Thread: What about adding Totems?

Lightbulb What about adding Totems?

Let's say about a Totem of Protection -you can upgrade it - that will give you a chance of one of these: give you a shield or guard, protect your resources while you are attacked (enemy win less loot than ussual) or increase damage or hitpoints of buildings for a while.

I think also about a Totem of Luck- you can upgrade it - that will give you, after each win, a random treasure like: bonus resources, magic items or a small chance that few troops can revive and return home at army camps.

That's only an idea. Please respect it.
    Last edited by bogdan55; June 21st, 2018 at 03:51 PM.

Great idea. I like it. I would like to see SuperCell test it coruse i really think it could work

Forum Elder
    Are you trying to post suggestions for Boom Beach? There are no totems in CoC. Boom Beach forum is at https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis.../46-Boom-Beach

Quote Originally Posted by Gorbash098 View Post
    Are you trying to post suggestions for Boom Beach? There are no totems in CoC. Boom Beach forum is at https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis.../46-Boom-Beach
    Yes, there are no totem in CoC yet, I ask the forum members if they want

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by bogdan55 View Post
    Yes, there are no totem in CoC yet, I ask the forum members if they want
    There are already Books, potions, and spells in the game. I do not think that adding totems would be of any benefits if you can simply add more books, potions or spells.