Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CGLeech - New website to manage Clan Games activity!

Look at links under signature! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    Really neat website

Want to learn how to make forum signatures? Head to Graphics Learning Center!

Join the GFX Group, looking for more GFX friends (。◕‿◕。)

Want a signature designed? Visit the Signature Shop subforum

Quote Originally Posted by DragonX101 View Post
    Really neat website

Glad to see you like it, thanks!
    Tired of Clan Games Leechers? Follow your clan member activity with CGLeech !
    ===>More info on the official thread <===

Update (22.02.2019):
    - Once a CG is over, its stats are now automatically added to the average and total stats of a clan.

I find it to be a useful site, have hit the resume button on our two clans.

Thanks for sharing.

I can get totals from Clash Track but can't see per games. I don't really care too much about leaches in CG. I even invite people to comd do one challenge and go if they like. But the information could be useful at some point. I do prefer our members to get at least 1000 points per games.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    I can get totals from Clash Track but can't see per games. I don't really care too much about leaches in CG. I even invite people to comd do one challenge and go if they like. But the information could be useful at some point. I do prefer our members to get at least 1000 points per games.

Hey, thanks for the comment! Actually you don't necessarily have to use it to kick leechers, it can also be used the other way to promote members who do well

The only problem I see with it is I probably won't remember to go over there once a week and refresh it.

I know keeping all the data will get expensive but I think you have to do it if you want the site to become popular. I am certain I will forget unless there are clan games weekly which there won't be.

I understand why you need to do it but I think you're going to kill the site unless you keep the data longer.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    The only problem I see with it is I probably won't remember to go over there once a week and refresh it.

I know keeping all the data will get expensive but I think you have to do it if you want the site to become popular. I am certain I will forget unless there are clan games weekly which there won't be.

I understand why you need to do it but I think you're going to kill the site unless you keep the data longer.
    Actually we changed it a bit. Now the server stops following clan that aren't refreshed but keeps previous data. Also is a clan expires during a clan games, the data are still collected until the end of that current clan games. So said differently you can refresh the page 2-3 days before clan games starts and you will be fine, not need to come every 7 days between two CG.

Data aren't too big for the moment. The reason we added this refresh system is to avoid the server to download data of ghost clans (either inactive clans or one that was just added once on CGLeech and then never checked again).
    There is a big difference between the way CGLeech and other stats websites work. Most websites just refresh their stats when a visitor searches for a player or a clan, while other just refresh the stats once a day or even less. So they can afford having millions of players in their database. But CGLeech has to continuously refresh the data of all the members of every single the clans that are active in the database (= one cycle). The problem is that the API of CoC limits the number of requests per seconds, so every cycle takes quite long.
    Last edited by Sakat; February 24th, 2019 at 05:43 PM.

Update (20.10.2019):
    - Few bugs resolved

Refresh your clan before the coming Clan Games!