Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: No war for Engineers?

Quote Originally Posted by tmykrk View Post
    :-)
    Well, there is a problem, because I adapted to the requirements: I installed the game, I created a village, I'm in a clan with a minimum of 10 players. As far as I know, there are no more requirements ....
    Indeed there are no more requirements. The MM will start your war as soon as there is another similar clan also searching. War is between 2 (reasonably) equal clans. It always was and always will be. Now, admittedly, the MM wasn't very good at enforcing this - but that's clearly been the design right from the start.

You haven't been excluded from war. You will war with clans equal to yours, just like everyone else.
    For info on CWL see: Clan Leader CWL survival guide
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Quote Originally Posted by tmykrk View Post
    :-)
    Well, there is a problem, because I adapted to the requirements: I installed the game, I created a village, I'm in a clan with a minimum of 10 players. As far as I know, there are no more requirements ....

I'm sorry, but those are the rules written by SC. Nothing more than that!

Regards.
    T.
    Excellent, keep going as you are, good luck! EDIT: as I am sure you are aware, you only need 5 for war ...
    Last edited by nobeone; June 19th, 2018 at 11:59 AM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbankar7 View Post
    Yeah... MM is Better From December 2017 i tried to put engineered bases into war but its taking too much time for finding opponent.. Then i tried mixture of few maxed and at middle engineered bases then again we faces long search in war... Finally i tried all maxed bases into war and we getting match within 1 hour everytime and always great matchup... (Getting win streak upto 20 always) No any engineered bases in opponent too.. Now i fully satisfied with MM algorithm.
    Trouble is mate, the MM appears to have had a massive shake up, at the same time as TH12 was dropped. The no match threads have gone thru the roof. Sure, some engineers are finding life difficult, as they are simply looking on now, whilst others continue as normal. The down side to saying go max is difficult tho, as there is another thread running, and its a NDL clan that cant match. Cant be any more max than league clans, so I guess keeping it balanced would be a better suggestion, as it implies neither engi nor max, and covers middle ground.

Quote Originally Posted by chaudryirfan View Post
    I know a couple of clans whose entire roster consists of engineers from middle to bottom except few maxed accounts at the top. For past 3 days, they are unable to match vs any clan. Are there any other engineer clans that are facing this issue OR they are alone in this boat?

Would love to see feedback from players of other engineer clans.
    I feel they have really tightened the screws with the latest "fix". There are reports from both ends of the scale, of clans not matching. Good news for anyone with a middle of the road, bog standard line up, or anything that is common. Bad news for anyone that has been allowed to experiment with line ups, and be a little more creative. Even worse for super hardcore clans that war in league play, cant get any more maxer than total, yet they are outliers according to the MMA.
    I also feel, that everyone should be able to play, whilst bearing in mind that the mismatches of the past were not acceptable. Tough one. They do, in my opinion, need to slacken the screws slightly, so as to encompass a lot of those that are, in reality, forced out at present. Sure, the more exotic can adapt, to fit in. But the league clans cannot unbuild so that they too, can enjoy random spins, along with the rest of us.

Centennial Club
    We had 2-3 engineered accounts (2th11,1th9) we made them to fight back, everybody else was engineering so we did to because we didnt want to stay in dissadvantage. But war with engineeres was newer fun and fair and we all like the idea of ending engineers.
    So for now we dont use them in war,and i can say that last fer wars were well matched, oponents have same streght as we do,so let the better one win. And finding oponet lasts for about 20 minutes.

Centennial Club
    This has nothing to do with engineers, this has to do with rosters and how the matchmaker handles rosters that are not popular.

Now it remains to be seen if the matchmaker is set to "tight" or "just right" at the moment. I would recommend the people who have very long searches to post there roster. This way other people can maybe help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Freshspown View Post
    This has nothing to do with engineers, this has to do with rosters and how the matchmaker handles rosters that are not popular.

Now it remains to be seen if the matchmaker is set to "tight" or "just right" at the moment. I would recommend the people who have very long searches to post there roster. This way other people can maybe help you.
    I agree. Clans with engineered accounts can still get fast wars. Odd rosters, gaps of weights in the middle, a lot of low weight at the bottom, a very wide spread of halls, etc. all seem to make it harder to find a match than just “engineering.”
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I agree. Clans with engineered accounts can still get fast wars. Odd rosters, gaps of weights in the middle, a lot of low weight at the bottom, a very wide spread of halls, etc. all seem to make it harder to find a match than just “engineering.”
    Dont forget high weight in there as well haha
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 18 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH12 - K60/Q56/W30
    Fire - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20
    Inferno - TH12 - K50/Q50/W20

My old clan runs 30v30 wars, NDL league bases, 2/4/11/13, or slight variations of BD, war has been found in about an hour. Matches are +/- a th11 or 12.

I have been out visiting, was in a 50v50 spin, took 4 hours to match, hard for me to tell if it was an even match, not used to having 11s below the 10s, and 9s below the 8s lol. Clan is basicly some max some rushed, some trying to engineer. It was a monthly, all hands on deck for 50, But a match was found.

Just spun a 20v20 with them, 2 th12 7 th11 to 2 th12 4 th11, 3 EA to 2 EA, again, not the type of war I normally am in, so can't comment if it is balanced, but search was about 45 min.

Something must be up with the matchmaker to cause some clans issues and not others, especially when rosters are not that uncommon.
    Level: 246 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

My clan got a match after 2 days of trying, we it run all day and the cancelled after about 16 hours so would would not have it ending when no one is on. Third try took 2-3 hours. We didnt change our clan composition. We have 11 th12s and maybe 10 engineered bases out of 40. I was wondering if all the 12a make us hard to match rather than the engineered.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sbauer9 View Post
    My clan got a match after 2 days of trying, we it run all day and the cancelled after about 16 hours so would would not have it ending when no one is on. Third try took 2-3 hours. We didnt change our clan composition. We have 11 th12s and maybe 10 engineered bases out of 40. I was wondering if all the 12a make us hard to match rather than the engineered.
    What was your search time before the TH12 update? or before upgrading TH11 to TH12's?

Your engineer bases are .5 or 9.11, 8.5?