Thread: How many trees and bushes

Fresh Spawn

How many trees and bushes

I'm at level 61 and was wondering on average how many trees and bushes of each kind is good to have. Thank you.

Banned
    No one tell you how many trees and bushes in your farm is good to have. It's your decision because you know that how many i use it daily for running machine and filling boat etc. 😊

I have 12-14 of each, but they do have their place, so I always know when some are missing and I need to plant more

a good rule of thumb is that if you can’t cut down dead ones, then you have too many. Make sure you have enough axes and saws to manage the dead ones.
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:59 AM.
    Farm 135
    CoC TH9 BhB8 AQ 25 BK 16
    established level 13 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Fresh Spawn
    Thank you for your replies.

Enough so you always have fruit available to pick without waiting ... So you don't have to store it in your silooo

I like to put my trees all together, right next to each other, 10 of those whose crop is not often needed, 20-25 of those that are. Eg. olives and cherries.

If one is having trouble handling the trees when they are too packed together, zooming in as close as possible helps a lot.

New Bloke/Chick
    I have 8 of each tree, 8 coffee bushes, 24 raspberry, 24 blackberry and 36 nectar bushes.