Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE BIG ACTIVE HOOD, 9 x 300+/320+ MIN 2800

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 9 x 310+ REGULAR 320+/400 SPECIAL

Hood name: FRIENDS FROM NEAR AND FAR. Tag: #LVJCL. Symbol: Blue Truck on Green Stripes and Green Starburst. Required level: 100. Established since the hood feature was invented in 2015!
    Current Opening: 2 (28/30). 2 OPENINGS
    Members: Levels 72-236. Countries: Australia, Brazil, Canada, Costa Rica, Denmark, England, Germany, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, and United States.
    Derby Rules: 9 tasks x 310+ points for regular derby (can take 300+ short and fast tasks, ex. help, mining, train, truck, fast crop tasks) but total points has to be minimum 2800. 10th is not mandatory but welcomed. No reserve tasks, first come first serve. No delay start.
    However, we are not a crazy hard-core derby hood. If you fail finishing 9 tasks or your task is expired, please explain the reason before derby ends. We understand life issues come first.
    If you do not meet this requirement and do not give explanations you will be opted out for a week, assuming you are still too busy to play derby. Feel free to opt back in after a week if you think can meet the requirement again. If you repeatedly do not meet this requirement you will be let go.
    Members will be promoted to elders right away once we know you understand how we play and what our expectations from hoodies are.
    Special derbies:
    Themed Derbies: Min 320 points
    Power Derbies: 18 tasks minimum 310 points with total of 5600 points.
    Bingo Derbies: Tasks on the 3 bingo lines we decide to do.
    Mystery Derbies: Mystery tasks only
    Blossom Derbies: Blossom tasks only
    Opted-out members: We are a derby hood, but please opt out if you cannot play derby for any reason. However, we expect you to still be active and helpful. If we do not hear from you for about a month or so, you will be kick out assuming you do not play Hay Day anymore.
    Communication: English only. When you join say hi and introduce yourself, so we know you talk. You may have some questions for us and vice versa. No silent players. But we're not a chatty hood, usually just talking about the game although you're welcomed to talk about personal life. During Bingo Derbies and Blossom Derbies communication and teamwork are important. Please turn the chat button on and check the leader's message board for important messages.
    We do not have Facebook group or any other outside communication tool than the in-game chat. Leaders address important issues thru the envelope messages and check in-game chat regularly.
    Tools: we prefer trade barn and silo tools, but asking for a few tools when close to upgrade is ok. Members who are done with land and town upgrades usually offer their tools or put them in their shop.
    Sale: Any sale, any price, up to you
    Bird house donation: Any request

Come and join us!
    Last edited by Gazzanga; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:56 PM. Reason: hood opening numbers, member's countries and levels
    Level 183 Town 70

Hi,
    I would Like to join with you all.
    I' Level 55 and playing very actively.
    Yes, i speak English and addicted to Hayday, specially derby. Would like to join derby every week.
    I can complete 9, 320 tasks without any problem.
    I looking for a active NH to play derby. Hope you got some space for me.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by KosalaJ View Post
    Hi,
    I would Like to join with you all.
    I' Level 55 and playing very actively.
    Yes, i speak English and addicted to Hayday, specially derby. Would like to join derby every week.
    I can complete 9, 320 tasks without any problem.
    I looking for a active NH to play derby. Hope you got some space for me.

Thanks.
    I'm so sorry Kosalaj, our hood is full! I will bump my post again if the hood has any opening. Good luck in searching for a hood
    Level 183 Town 70

I am from the United States, level 83 and an avid player. I would like to join after this current derby. I am an adult. I am looking for a more active neighborhood than I am currently in. Also one that promotes helping one another. If this seems like a good match please msg me. Thank you for your consideration.
    Game tag# 2220JCJ82

Hi Billgoodnu, thanks for your interest in joining our hood. Our hood is always active as we always remove slackers and inactive players. We also help each other with derby tasks, requests, or expansions/upgrades if we are on and can help. I have sent you a PM, please check!
    Last edited by Gazzanga; February 5th, 2019 at 09:39 AM.
    Level 183 Town 70

Hi Beaglebay19,
    I'm so sorry that our hood is once again full! Besides, our minimum level required is 69. I wish you the best in finding a hood that fits with what you're looking for
    Last edited by Gazzanga; February 5th, 2019 at 09:39 AM.
    Level 183 Town 70

Quote Originally Posted by Beaglebay19 View Post
    Ok thanks. Is there any way you can delete your last message/reply, I don’t want my user ID floating around. Not sure how to send a PM on here. Thank you!
    I edited my reply so it does not show your user ID
    Level 183 Town 70

Hello I am On lvl 36.willing to join your nh.i can do 9320 task easily.so let me know if I can join.

Quote Originally Posted by Atik299 View Post
    Hello I am On lvl 36.willing to join your nh.i can do 9320 task easily.so let me know if I can join.
    Sorry the minimum level requirement is 100.
    Level 183 Town 70

We have two openings! Blossom Derby this week, we only do easy blossom tasks! Good luck in searching for new hood!
    Last edited by Gazzanga; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:57 PM.
    Level 183 Town 70