Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Momscar QMT

Those were great answers Momscar. I enjoyed the whole thread immensely and +100 for our vets.

Hi MomsCar

1. New Zealandís Prime Minister had her baby two days ago. While waiting for her name to be announced, New Zealanders called her The Prime Miniature. Do you think, as I do, that all those witty Kiwis should be made to babysit when required?

I really enjoy the questions and answers in the QMTs but I have the same problem as others...I canít seem to think of a good question or just one that hasnít been taken. 😊 And I cheered at Mr. Momscar being roped in by the admiration of GamerSon (a forum name up for grabs if I ever saw one 😁 ).

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    Hi MomsCar

1. New Zealand’s Prime Minister had her baby two days ago. While waiting for her name to be announced, New Zealanders called her The Prime Miniature. Do you think, as I do, that all those witty Kiwis should be made to babysit when required?

LOL, those witty Kiwis. I just Googled the PM, her domestic partner, and the baby. What a cute family!

BTW, the link below reveals the name of the baby. Spoiler Alert for those who need it.

https://globalnews.ca/video/4293643/...baby-girl-neve
    Lynn, 6-19-18, clasher and farmer but not boomer and brawler

Happy Forum Anniversary to Mod Cowslips
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...6#post11749026

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    Hi MomsCar

1. New Zealand’s Prime Minister had her baby two days ago. While waiting for her name to be announced, New Zealanders called her The Prime Miniature. Do you think, as I do, that all those witty Kiwis should be made to babysit when required?

I really enjoy the questions and answers in the QMTs but I have the same problem as others...I can’t seem to think of a good question or just one that hasn’t been taken.  And I cheered at Mr. Momscar being roped in by the admiration of GamerSon (a forum name up for grabs if I ever saw one  ).
    Hi BostonGirl, I would say all those New Zealanders that called the baby “Prime Miniature” should first be on-call for middle of the night diaper changes, and if they pass that test, might be allowed to babysit.

And thanks, I’m glad you have enjoyed the QMT. I’ve enjoyed it immensely. (Hint, hint - you should consider throwing your name in for a future QMT). After all, you have been around the forum for a very long time.
    Level 147
    Achievement 142/144
    Be kind. 🤗

Fresh Spawn
    Friends and I saw a tent deco on ďGregísĒ farm. How can we get that?

Hi Kennyg18,

the short answer is you can’t. The Tent deco on Greg’s farm was a decoration that was given when a certain diamond package was purchased. It is no longer available. But you never know, at some time in the future it could be offered again.
    Level 147
    Achievement 142/144
    Be kind. 🤗

Good times must come to an end. Hard to believe it’s been a week. I thoroughly enjoyed your questions and hope that my answers gave you a bit of insight.

I hope more of you will ‘sign up’ to do your own QMT. If you are interested please use the official hub that Ishmaan has so kindly agreed to manage. https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...his-QMT-Hub-V1

Tahoe I promised you an answer to your question of my strangest habit. After discussion with a good friend she suggested it was best answered like this “the answer my friend is blowing in the wind, the answer is blowing in the wind”. So take from that what you will, and have a good laugh.

Ishmaan, this is your cue to challenge the next person.
    Level 147
    Achievement 142/144
    Be kind. 🤗

Banned
    This place called 'smirkland' up in a valley in Hog Mountain
    Hey! there thanks for participating! See u in a V2 if u want one
    Btw, u made my life easier by saying those simple answers

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Hi BostonGirl,[Ö]Iím glad you have enjoyed the QMT. Iíve enjoyed it immensely. (Hint, hint - you should consider throwing your name in for a future QMT). After all, you have been around the forum for a very long time.
    Not long enough, Momscar. Not long enough.😆 I donít know. Maybe...