Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Siege machine getting stuck

Wallwrecker Issue

Had an issue where my clan mate was friendly attacking and let his wall wrecker go and as it tried to roll between two walls caticorner to eachother it got stuck and wouldnt go anywhere. I have the video recorded but dont know how i can upload it.

Siege machine getting stuck

Just had an attack using the Wall Wrecker and deployed as per normal in the early push. The Wrecker pushed through the first wall and one other building then stopped and wouldn’t make any further progress. The defences around the area were quickly cleared and there were no other buildings it was working through, it simply stopped moving forward. In the end I had to early deploy the troops within to bring them into the attack.

Has anybody else seen this?
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; June 22nd, 2018 at 02:12 PM.

Yes. This just happened to me aswell

Siege Machine gets stuck during war attack

During my last war attack, the siege machine got stuck at the first wall, after all my troops busted thru! Has this happened to anyone else...still got ⭐️⭐️60% on a TH 11 when Im a TH 10!
    Last edited by MTBfromEXO; June 17th, 2018 at 06:32 PM.
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________

TH 11/AQ=46/BK=40/GW 8with 1357 war stars and counting
    #LLQYP2U8
    ExoSquadCanada Co-leader

Forum Elder
    Yep, I’ve seen 2 others report the same thing on here.

Forum Champion
    A clan mate of mine had this happen too. He contacted support and the usual “the devs are aware and working towards a cure” answer. I’m going to war as th12 for the first time tomorrow. Hope it doesn’t happen to me too!

Centennial Club
    I had the SM get stuck in walls a couple of times now, it’s annoying if this happens in war.
    It would be nice if Supercell worked on this, or else the SM becomes useless...

I had this and reported it in the “bugs” section. Not happened before or since but hopefully SC can fix it as it must be more frustrating if it costs during a war attack.

Just happened to me although not in war thankfully. Tried to place the seige breaker in a 1x3 gap between two buildings to take out an inferno tower on way to TH. As soon as it was placed it got stuck, hopefully that helps the devs find out the problem.

Centennial Club
    Just had my get stuck as wel