Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Siege machine getting stuck

Centennial Club

Anyone have their siege machine get stuck on a wall? Pics included

Just had it happen to me, wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

Last edited by jrex1000; June 18th, 2018 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Including pics

Centennial Club
    As you can see it gets stuck. I ended up just popping the wrecker to get the troops out. It still had about half health left

Yup! My clan mate faced the same thing in war!

Banned
    Wow, strange bugs.

nearly as big a mystery as to why you used one hitting a dead base

but seriously if that occurred in a war attack as tirth suggested it did, it would be fairly upsetting!

yup, I had the same thing...

I suspect that the problem is going in on angles - the splash damage isn't wide enough to take out all the walls required for a diagonal entry with some wall layouts. Mine looked almost identical to OP's, but it was in an FC that has scrolled out of the chat log so I can't take a screen shot

Banned
    I think you that because of deploying it from the south, north, east or west.
    While the walls are not facing in that direction. It looks like the Wall Wrecker always having trouble destroying junction made out of walls.

I normally use the SM from South East, North West, etc and it works just fine.
    Though if you like to use it from the direction of OP's picture, maybe slightly to the left will be a better position to destroy walls and reach TH.
    Last edited by SilverX; June 18th, 2018 at 03:05 AM.

our clan experience a seige machine getting stuck on one of the larger trees around the border..lol...never made it more than 1/2 inch the entire attack.

U.S.A
    Phillman98 | TH 13 | BK 66 | AQ 70 | GW 50 | RC 14 | GG 2B | EE 2B | HH 28.4 | LEGENDS 13,438 CUPS LEVEL 225 with 33 of 37 Achievements Completed

Unbreakable 5,368

Quote Originally Posted by Phillman98 View Post
    our clan experience a seige machine getting stuck on one of the larger trees around the border..lol...never made it more than 1/2 inch the entire attack.
    Yup same here. One of my clan mates had the siege machine stuck behind one of the big trees at the border and never touch a single wall. lol definitely bug!!

There are several threads about this, so I'd say yes... others have it too