Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What are you doing with your defenseless account?

Forum Elder
    it seems like you are gonna use them for war advantages. you definitely need to max it. lopsided bases give disadvantage nowadays.

the way i see it, the best way to engineer right now is to have a clan full of max th12. this way, you can be sure that there is no disadvantage on any aspect of building/troop levels

Quote Originally Posted by Warp3dM1nd View Post
    ...SC wont cry one tear if engineers stop spending it will just mean they cant buy donuts for the office that morning maybe.

Thx engineeres you guys make my day everytime you talk about SC missing your revenue stream LoL. Please keep them comingand like Confuzed I will be there to drink the tears when the hammer comes down. Modders and engineers have done more to hurt this game then just about anything else. Good Riddance to whole lot of you. Its about time you actually have to fight a clan your own size.
    Don't be ridiculous. Super Cell has enough money in their couch cushions to pay for donuts for life. There is no one single group of players that would ever make them feel any pressure. The whales at the top may be the biggest spenders in the game, but it's a drop in the bucket compared to all the people who spend $20 here and there, when you add them all up together.

As for engineers, I wish them no ill will. They weren't breaking any rules, so I don't paint them with the same brush as modders. I only mentioned modders as a real example of a similar warning which was given and ignored. Engineers will never be banned for engineering, nor should they be, but the advantage they create for themselves is shrinking.

But the tears of people who cry for something about which they were warned far in advance? They're too delicious not to lap them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Warp3dM1nd View Post
    Good Riddance to whole lot of you. Its about time you actually have to fight a clan your own size.
    This happens all the time. I have a defenseless th11 in a clan with a few th10s and mostly th8 and th9. Been there for about 20 wars now.
    I don't think there has been a single war where there hasn't been one or two heavily engineered bases at the opponent.
    I never felt sorry for beating them. I never felt sorry for us either if they had the upper hand.
    I had a lot of fun with my base. In war but also just as a gadget. A defenseless with full storages and strong heroes is an awesome sight. A lot of the replays are fun to watch too. Like 240 gobs being reduced to green pulp by valks, or people thinking they only need a few dragons to overcome level 9 teslas and all the air bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by kevs926 View Post
    it seems like you are gonna use them for war advantages. you definitely need to max it. lopsided bases give disadvantage nowadays.
    Just calculated the WW of my bases, and they do not. Unless you think a recent TH10 or a max TH9 can clean an almost maxed TH11 w/o IT/EA, the advantage is still there, and even worse (or should I say unfair?) no one else can make these bases anymore. Those who have them have an unfair advantage. I have 3 <TH10 bases with max TH11 max attack.

Now I have to add, that IF the numbers are correct, the WW of "special" defenses has dropped so much there's no reason not to build them. Same with wizard tower and mortar (although this lost one does look kind of useless to me in war, but that's not only because of the weight). I'd say engineering has become more "pro". It will work, but not the old style of just not building IT/EA (+splash).
    Worse is that IF the numbers are correct, defenseless has received a huge favor from SC, because attack weight has lowered. So roaster engineering has got a buff. Obviously that depends on the MM and as I don't have any of those bases, I can't confirm it.
    Last edited by PatrickV; June 23rd, 2018 at 12:02 PM.

This place called 'smirkland' up in a valley in Hog Mountain
    Dead.......