Thread: Gem bank!!!!!

Gem bank!!!!!

As you know there is a "gem mine" building in builder base , which mines gems for us ....but it's not that effective...
    It would have been so wonderful if we had something like " gem bank ", where we could invest gems for a fixed amount of time and get gems in return , at a fixed rate of interest.
    I'm sure players will love this concept.
    I hope rather I'm sure you will look into my suggestion , aimed at improving the game.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by yawarhayat0005 View Post
    I'm sure players will love this concept.
    I'm sure players would love it as well.

But what would it do to SC's revenues, having yet another way to receive free gems besides the gem mine, Clan Games, and troop events that either give gems or give items that can be sold for gems?

Remember, that the only revenue SC gets is by players purchasing gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Azroen View Post
    I'm sure players would love it as well.

But what would it do to SC's revenues, having yet another way to receive free gems besides the gem mine, Clan Games, and troop events that either give gems or give items that can be sold for gems?

Remember, that the only revenue SC gets is by players purchasing gems.
    Yes I agree with your reasonable logic but see it this way:
    That gem bank would give gems in return at a very low rate for low investment of gems but will give higher returns for those who invest more gems...Moreover for that fixed period a player can't withdraw gems....I guess these things will actually help supercell generating high revenue because of three main reasons:
    1)New players will get lured into buying gems asap and investing the same in the gem bank
    2) For that fixed period may be some players may actually need gems badly...as such some could buy gems instead of waiting for that fixed period to get over.
    3) It's actually more logical , apart from investing the gems in the bank ...there can be an additional feature like gem loan...yes you read it Right "Gem Loan"...which should be very limited and only available after investing heavy amounts of gems in the gem bank and this will help the gem bank thrive on interest rates as normal banks do...in turn generating decent profits for supercell ...hope u like my idea and thanks for spending your precious time in reading this long explanation....Any further suggestions to this concept are welcomed☺️