Thread: Need a good clan games clan

Fresh Spawn

Need a good clan games clan

I am a th10 with Archer queen level 30 an Bk level 28 and I always get about 3000 to 4000 points during clan games and I also like to do clan wars but I m not that good of a attacker.... But I am improving and I want to improve... I Like to farm tooo...my tag is #82QQV9CRQ you can check my base.And I also want help in improving my attacks in wars.

Fresh Spawn
    You can join our lvl 12 clan, invite already sent to you

Forum Superstar
    Sent you a pm
    Seven and Seven - Leader of the clan Pick Yer Poison (Tag#LJJPVVLY).

Millennial Club

SpiralStaircase a clan that welcomes all town hall levels TH3-TH11

SpiralStaircase #JUG8ULVR :
    If you are a high level clasher who enjoys teaching or you are new to the game and wanting to learn attack strategy and how to war this is the clan for you. We value non-rushed bases but all town hall levels are welcome. The clan is now well established with a solid sense of team work. We had our 1st clan birthday on 4th May. We are a level 10 clan and our war log is improving steadily.
    We are a relaxed and friendly clan that is a supportive learning environment with lots of laughs along the way. No drama here.

We are encouraging loads of friendly challenges so we can all practice on each other's bases and get tips and advice on how to attack in wars and in farming. Donations and requests are encouraged. The aim is to try to keep a healthy balance between the two. Taking CC troops is always useful in raids as well as war especially when practising attacks.

We have a solid co-leader team and have created a BAND to communicate well. This enhanced communication allows us to share attack strategy links and videos, is a place to share ideas and promote events within the clan and general clash of clans news. Use of BAND is optional of course but is encouraged.

For those wishing to war, we war three times a week. During war the expectaction is that all members included in the war use both attacks, follow the war plan (sent in clan mail prior to each war) and take cc troops with them in each attack. As a group we appreciate that achieving 3 stars is not always easy in war and it is totally okay if 3 stars aren't achieved, however clan mate respect is essential, so not showing in war is a no go! If you are busy and can't war that is fine, just use your opt in and opt out of war button as you wish. On occasion we use our sister clan space to facilitate friendly interclan wars and these can be fun, and an excellent way for lower townhall levels to practice war in a fun and non pressured way.

Clan games within the clan have been a success and we have reached the final tier as a group at each event (we completed 5 days early in the current clan games event week of 21st May 2018 )

As a group we frequently arrange interclan events. We recently did a themed town hall level war tournament that ran over 4 weekends. Wars specific to a specific town hall level. And we recently completed our own builder base tournament. Great fun and loads of laughs! New ideas to make our gaming experience more fun and interesting are welcomed and different members are encouraged to lead on their ideas if they wish.

Promotions are earned over time, taking into consideration activity, donations, advice given, and commitment to the clan.
    We are looking forward to welcoming you to our clan family!

HOW TO JOIN SpiralStaircase:

Request to enter SpiralStaircase #JUG8ULVR : mentioning you are from the forum when you send your request to join. An elder or co leader will accept you.
    We look forward to meeting you and having lots of clash fun!

Please note: If you notice we are full and would still like to join our group we do have our sister clan staircase2. This is currently home to mini accounts and players that are taking a break from the game. Our mini accounts farm but also war 3 times a week, and this mirrors the time frames in spiralstaircase. This is to continue to get that war practice in and gradually raise the level of the clan. These wars are usually th8 and lower th levels. Really good experience if you are new to the game and would like a gentle introduction to war. To join staircase2 request to enter staircase2 #RQRG82R2and an elder or co leader will let you in. If you like our group and are a good fit for the clan you will be given the next spot in spiralstaircase if that is what you would like.