Thread: Long war searchs [one & only thread]

Long war searchs [one & only thread]

Hi to all! I made this thread to get info to find why war search are taking so much, so just put your experiences below. Here is an example of my last war after update.

I think the lack of ths12 are the reason of increased searchs time.

Normal search time: 30min~4 hours
    Search time: 30 min
    Roster:
    10 full
    11 engin. TH9 defs
    11 engin TH8 defs
    11 engin TH7 defs no Splash.
    8 rushed
    8 rushed
    8 rushed
    8 rushed
    7 rushed

Quote Originally Posted by LaChampi0nsLiga View Post
    Hi to all! I made this thread to get info to find why war search are taking so much, so just put your experiences below. Here is an example of my last war after update.

I think the lack of ths12 are the reason of increased searchs time.

Normal search time: 30min~4 hours
    Search time: 30 min
    Roster:
    10 full
    11 engin. TH9 defs
    11 engin TH8 defs
    11 engin TH7 defs no Splash.
    8 rushed
    8 rushed
    8 rushed
    8 rushed
    7 rushed
    That looks like a hard clan to match.
    Th11 here, several other accounts th8-10. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. Engineers aren't the problem, they are the symptom of a problematic matchmaker. My Legends hope: Legends2 5000-5999, Legends1 6000+ PvP with no loot or create a new 3rd trophy ladder for PvP (so no PvP in Legends) again with no loot, but then still Legends1 starting at 6000 cups, reset is 6000 not 5000. Contact SC here

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    That looks like a hard clan to match.
    It never tooks more than 1 hour except when I'm on a good streak or do 25v25 or more war

Quote Originally Posted by LaChampi0nsLiga View Post
    It never tooks more than 1 hour except when I'm on a good streak or do 25v25 or more war
    What is your clan tag? Perhaps a change in the war matchmaker has made it try to find more even opponents for you. Not giving you a match at all is an improvement over giving you a match where you have a big advantage because of all of that engineering.
    Last edited by 2222; 1 Week Ago at 01:55 PM.
    Th11 here, several other accounts th8-10. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. Engineers aren't the problem, they are the symptom of a problematic matchmaker. My Legends hope: Legends2 5000-5999, Legends1 6000+ PvP with no loot or create a new 3rd trophy ladder for PvP (so no PvP in Legends) again with no loot, but then still Legends1 starting at 6000 cups, reset is 6000 not 5000. Contact SC here

So they released an update to combat engineering. You have 1 balanced account. Are extremely offensively heavy. And its because you don't have any 12s that is causing a problem?

We are at 16.5 hours searching with a 25 man roster with a couple 12s on top, bigger defense down to 10-12 and some defense going down to the bottom with a couple low 11s.

Sure matchmaker can offer us some match with whatever lineup we want within a reasonable time, a couple weeks ago we would match within a few hours with a pretty even match.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; 1 Week Ago at 08:28 PM.