Thread: Remove Star Bonus Cooldown

Remove Star Bonus Cooldown

I donít think the problem with the star bonus was the amount of resource given for achieving 5 stars, I think the problem is the cooldown that occurs after getting all the star bonuses you can. Hopefully this can be removed, even if it means adding a star to the requirements. I donít find the incentive to attack when the star bonus is cooling down because then I can just save my troops and use my army to get the match bonus and the star bonus at the same time

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer View Post
    I donít find the incentive to attack when the star bonus is cooling down because then I can just save my troops and use my army to get the match bonus and the star bonus at the same time
    Iím pretty sure that this is the point of the cool down. COC is a phone app, not a console game. It isnít meant to be played 24/7. It relies on people taking a break and thus open to be attacked.

So I disagree with this suggestion, and agree with the cool down being there. You are free to attack more often; you will still get loot and trophies. But I donít think there needs to be more incentives to continue attacking.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Azroen; 1 Week Ago at 02:06 AM.

I didn’t think about it that way, thanks!