Thread: Don't do derby, yet Leader still can't read....

Fresh Spawn

Don't do derby, yet Leader still can't read....

I'm a leader. I have had issues with members not completing tasks. Or taking tasks that by score should have been illuminated. Unfortunately! If you don't do the derby, including leaders, you can't see the scores, the tasks taken, etc. So you just have to take other members words on things. Although I try to be bias. What are you to do when you can't see the proof without another member senosing you a screen shot. And I dislike that. I want to see the proof thongs are happening. Can you fix it so leaders see all.
    Last edited by foxgod; June 14th, 2018 at 09:53 PM.

Centennial Club
    I second this. It is something that keeps cropping up and that lots of leaders would welcome.
    I would also like leaders to have the ability to clear the board of unwanted tasks, even if they are not in the derby.
    Let's face it, as leaders there are not a lot of extra privileges that come with the role. An ability to kick players, that's it!

i totally agree and i believe i have posted about this on here before.
    i think leaders and coleaders should be able to see the derby task log, and also help trash tasks, even when opted out of derby. this way we can still be aware of whats going on in derby.
    please supercell, you really need to implement this.
    Leader of "Canadian Hood".
    Neighborhood tag #2j92yj88
    Farm Level 130

Yes! Asking for such to be visible in spectator mode has been asked for practically since the derbies began. Still needed, not just for leaders (which is of super special importance) but also for non-derby hoodmates so we can better help those playing by knowing what tasks they're on. Let non-leader spectators see just what tasks folks are working on and let leaders see the points of those tasks as well.
    GC: PhoenixAerie KIK: Cricks3 HDTag: YQJLUQU9
    Farm: In Memory of Tom, Level 133, town level 38
    NH: Rainbows & Hot Sauce, Red kitten on blue shield
    iPhone 6s Plus, iOS version 11.4 Time Zone CST -6
    Honorary "Tech Bug Hound", Previous Official SC Hay Day Forum Moderator

Centennial Club
    Didn't think of that. It would also be useful to those people who have never a played a derby, so they can see the tasks that come up and so would know if they are ready to participate.

I agree, I have posted on this issue in the derby talk section under spectator mode.

Leaders and CO leaders can edit the neighborhood from the neighborhood house, and set the derby task log to be available. Anyone should be able to hit the horseshoe at the top of neighborhood chat board and see how many tasks each player has completed and the total number of points they have accrued.

Quote Originally Posted by Grannydl View Post
    Leaders and CO leaders can edit the neighborhood from the neighborhood house, and set the derby task log to be available. Anyone should be able to hit the horseshoe at the top of neighborhood chat board and see how many tasks each player has completed and the total number of points they have accrued.

The issue being discussed is leaders etc who have OPTED OUT of the derby. No one who is opted out can see the task log, only those players who are participating in the current derby.