Thread: Wall Wrecker Critical Bug

Wall Wrecker Critical Bug

I just experienced a near heart attack while at 5763 cups in Legends. I deployed my funnel (three bowlers with three healers and two wiz on either side of the funnel), then placed my heroes, and then my Wall Wrecker. The Wrecker focused on a lone wall piece in the corner of the base, but failed to attack it. It just stood there not doing anything. Luckily I had quakes, so I was able to breach for the 2 stars, however the Wrecker never popped, or attacked. I had to manually pop it to release the CC troops inside. Please see the following succession of events:

https://imgur.com/a/L9BbIxO

I consider this a super critical bug. If I didn't have quake with me, this would've ruined my attack.
    Last edited by Gueede; 3 Days Ago at 09:50 PM. Reason: Said I was at 5563 cups, when I was actually at 5763 cups.
    Main: Gueede | Began 12/19/13 | Clan Swänky Town (#PLPJY20V) -- Co-Leader
    TH 12 - LVL 164 - BK 50- AQ 51 -GW 20 - Magma: 130 | Ivory: 169 | Zap: 1
    GG: 1.7 Billion -- EE: 1.6 Billion -- HH: 11.9 Million ||
    All-Time Best: 5821 -- War Stars: 924
    Mini 1: Gaspard TH9 LVL 122 | War Stars: 733 || Mini 2: Batmaan TH8 LVL 64 | War Stars: 65

New Bloke/Chick
    You probably launched it on top of a tree or bush this stops it from moving, I posted about this yesterday

It's a wall wrecker it went to nearest wall and started hitting it there's no glitch just something u have learned about the new siege machine

Look at the screen shots.

Quote Originally Posted by shagzy View Post
    It's a wall wrecker it went to nearest wall and started hitting it there's no glitch just something u have learned about the new siege machine
    It went to the nearest wall and froze without hitting it.

Quote Originally Posted by KungFusion View Post
    You probably launched it on top of a tree or bush this stops it from moving, I posted about this yesterday
    Ah, I didn’t see this. So has SC acknowledged this as a bug? I shouldn’t think that dropping it on an obstacle would cause it to stall.

New Bloke/Chick
    This was all the feedback I got.

Hey Chief!

Thanks for getting in contact with us, it's always great to hear from a fellow Clasher!

Thanks for the feedback on the siege engine. They are brand new so we are still resting the waters with them. Its good to get some player feedback to see what the community thinks of them. As to why it was stopped by a tree I have no idea. Perhaps it was an Ent?

Most likely the siege engine requires some further tweaking, which will most likely happen down the line.

Player feedback like this is always used when making changes to the game so thank you for letting us know about this and making your voice heard. I will be sure to pass this onto the development team in the hope that it can help improve the game in future updates.

If you have any other queries related to Clash of Clans, I'll be happy to help! Have a great day!!

⚔ Stay Clashy Chief! ⚔
    Cian,
    Player Support Goblin

Happening under Android also.. Siege Machine gets stuck..

I'm running the latest version of Clash of clans for Android and just updated a little bit ago after maintance break. 6/15/2018 around 5:30 AM EST.

I had the same issue.. dropped troops and siege machine (not pushing trophies.. just raiding) and the siege machine walked up to the wall and got stuck in the mud. Not really, but it kind of looks like that. I don't think that's a feature.. looks like a bug/glitch. I didn't pop troops because I was curious what was going to happen. Basically nothing.. time ran out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA1aC3CYLIA&hd=1