Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can we please get a sticky to collect data on super long war search?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I don't think we have ever had one as long as your "short" ones of 90 minutes. Our war searches usually take less than 15 minutes.
    I think we average 12 hours but sometimes days, does seem to be taking longer recently.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    I think we average 12 hours but sometimes days, does seem to be taking longer recently.
    Will you walk into my parlour, said the spider to the fly. You have a special way of building a roster mate. It may take a little longer for someone to wander in these days. but once they do, the outcome is almost pre determined.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Will you walk into my parlour, said the spider to the fly. You have a special way of building a roster mate. It may take a little longer for someone to wander in these days. but once they do, the outcome is almost pre determined.
    This is true but it's more our feeder that's having the problem with long search with lots of 9.5s to 9.11s. There isn't much I can do for them because we need the big boys in the main clan and most are at an awkward stage.