Thread: Frogs failing to spawn in the east?

Frogs failing to spawn in the east?

Hi there, for a few days I've been trying to get frogs to spawn by tapping the ponds around my farm. I'm able to get them to come out near the river and near the road, but try as I might, they just won't come out of ponds in the easternmost land, where the farms were extended in the update a while back. Usually the pond doesn't react at all, or if it does, there are splashes in the ground and sometimes the flicker of a frog, but they don't fully appear.

I've tried on my farm with both my iPad and my Android, and I've tried with both the large and small ponds. I seem to have better lucking making froggies on the Android with the small pond, but still no luck on the eastern side.

I was wondering if anyone has noticed this issue, or if there are other factors I need to be aware of, like allowing a certain amount of room, or is the appearance of frogs entirely random? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RockingG View Post
    Hi there, for a few days I've been trying to get frogs to spawn by tapping the ponds around my farm. I'm able to get them to come out near the river and near the road, but try as I might, they just won't come out of ponds in the easternmost land, where the farms were extended in the update a while back. Usually the pond doesn't react at all, or if it does, there are splashes in the ground and sometimes the flicker of a frog, but they don't fully appear.

I've tried on my farm with both my iPad and my Android, and I've tried with both the large and small ponds. I seem to have better lucking making froggies on the Android with the small pond, but still no luck on the eastern side.

I was wondering if anyone has noticed this issue, or if there are other factors I need to be aware of, like allowing a certain amount of room, or is the appearance of frogs entirely random? Thanks!

The frogs are not random, but decoding them has been difficult

i don’t have a single frog on my farm and I like it like that... others have been able to breed them like rabbits and fence them in.

most successful frog wranglers suggest having open land from the river so they can access your farm as well as water decorations and ponds.
    Farm 135
    CoC TH9 BhB 8 AQ 20 BK 12
    established level 12 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts