Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there going to be a next MC?

They'll take my trophys from my cold, dead hands.
    Bismarck - 1340 VP - Angry Volcano - 4 TD - 1 TH - 5 GBE // Trophies: 3 Diamond
    Rank: #26 in Canada - #9 on Tribal Crab - #43 on Hasty Crab

Quote Originally Posted by TheBro88 View Post
    Guys go check the Decorations Tab in the builder. There’s only four spots. My guess is we lose the Beachmas Tree this MC (which is appropriate considering that it is June) and get the new trophy. Next MC, we lose the Anniversary Crab trophy. So you always have four decorations, but never more than four. (Unless your accounts are linked somehow and you wind up with two trophies, which honestly, I was quite jealous of, but that is completely irrelevant to this discussion lol).
    Because clearly, its impossible for them to add more tab?!
    main acct XP: 65 TH: 31 TD: 30, 13, 13 GBE: 42, 17, 17, 16, 16 PSC: 74 "babies" XP: 63, 60, 59, 58, 32
    Op Rewards Decoded: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bkSAoctZNAeFGEGxZi1dylIx_zSMKmAiUym71JTFl-U/edit#gid=0

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBro88 View Post
    Guys go check the Decorations Tab in the builder. There’s only four spots. My guess is we lose the Beachmas Tree this MC (which is appropriate considering that it is June) and get the new trophy. Next MC, we lose the Anniversary Crab trophy. So you always have four decorations, but never more than four. (Unless your accounts are linked somehow and you wind up with two trophies, which honestly, I was quite jealous of, but that is completely irrelevant to this discussion lol).
    Drew said we get to keep the trophies though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauc View Post
    Because clearly, its impossible for them to add more tab?!
    That is impossible. Adding more tabs is against the TOS. Also, from a coding standpoint it would take a dedicated team years to solve that issue.
    XP 65 | 1302 Max VP
    Highest VP Rank Reached: Local US 29th - Global 287th
    Mega Crab 5 - US Top 50 Finalist ---- Mega Crab 8-10 Japan Top 15 Finalist.
    Mega Crab Trophies: 3 Diamond
    Apex’s VP Push Guide

I just stuffed the beachmas tree in the statue storage hut, on top of the heap of rusting rifle and zooka parts. Boom! One more trophy slot.
    XP65 | HQ22 | VP~1000| GBE 41+17+17+17+17+17+17 | TD 32+13 | TH 35

Hooka rush is the new warriors