Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there going to be a next MC?

Is there going to be a next MC?

Well, we don't have any more trophies.
    We are getting an update.
    Tribal boost cycle suggests somewhat that it is not waiting til MC end as before.
    So, Drew, can you clarify if we will be getting an MC event this month end or not?

Forum Veteran
    It’s coming on the 29th. Already been confirmed. Also been confirmed that we will get a trophy as well.

I’m wondering if we can trade the trophies in as scrap metal for diamonds & power powder
    The Silo #9RJ2YGVQ
    Now accepting dual accounts.
    Build a mini & bring a mid to max for daily Ops

Forum Superstar
    As much as these trophies are great an all I feel they are going overboard with them. Should just be one trophie and you hold the highest one you have and if anything the insignia on it can change to MC 1 or MC 2 or MC 3 etc.. so the current one is replaced.

The way they are going you can use these trophies to create choke-points on your base soon when you have 20 or more of them. lol
    Last edited by Brezb; June 14th, 2018 at 04:27 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Brezb View Post
    As much as these trophies are great an all I feel they are going overboard with them. Should just be one trophie and you hold the highest one you have and if anything the insignia on it can change to MC 1 or MC 2 or MC 3 etc.. so the current one is replaced.

The way they are going you can use these trophies to create choke-points on your base soon when you have 20 or more of them. lol
    Trophies donít affect pathing. I think they did at one point though.

Quote Originally Posted by Brezb View Post

It wouldn't surprise me if we are limited to 3-4 statues and the rest have to stay in storage to prevent bases getting to cluttered

�������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������������������

I believe Drew has stating they have a plan on what to do about trophies but they havenít said what it is yet. As for the MC and tribal cycle, this cycle will be the standard 2 weeks. Then tribes will reset then the next MC will come in the middle of the tribal cycle.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Gxr900 View Post
    Itís coming on the 29th. Already been confirmed. Also been confirmed that we will get a trophy as well.
    Good to know. I wasn't sure when they said the last weekend of each month, they meant the last full weekend or the last half weekend. It appears if there is at least one day of crab that can be held on a Saturday, it'll happen that weekend.
    Last edited by BrewingBeer; June 14th, 2018 at 08:35 PM.

Guys go check the Decorations Tab in the builder. Thereís only four spots. My guess is we lose the Beachmas Tree this MC (which is appropriate considering that it is June) and get the new trophy. Next MC, we lose the Anniversary Crab trophy. So you always have four decorations, but never more than four. (Unless your accounts are linked somehow and you wind up with two trophies, which honestly, I was quite jealous of, but that is completely irrelevant to this discussion lol).