Thread: Building/Townies searching option for Derby task?

Building/Townies searching option for Derby task?

Hi,
    I have a wish/ idea about Personal train. Last week I took town tasks in Derby:
    16 Cinema & basket townies (5 mechanic + 5 teacher + 5 salesman <green suit man>) tasks.
    I jumping around 11 friend town every 3,5 hours to take a look, searching & pick up some matching townies that I need.

This week I start Derby with 320 points 16 Bed & Breakfast. Unfortunately, second task: 16 Cinema ( I take that task because its the only one comes with 320 point) 😜

I wish there is a search option above the friends list/a new tab for searching (additional, not as a default)
    The idea is:
    There are building symbols (diner, spa, cinema, bed & breakfast, beach cafe, groceries store) & townies character & 🔍
    - if player is taking 16 Diner Derby task, we touch Diner symbol and then 🔍,
    - the friend list contain only NH who have visitor ready to pick up with Diner request.

Searching for specific character are the same. Player touch "Dancer" (purple dress girl) icon - 🔍 & then pick up the dancer one by one.

so we can skip to visit friend's town who doesn't have visitor/building that we need to complete the Derby task.

I wish the developer team can implement it someday just like the possibility to pick up townies from friend A-B-C - D- E without going home first ( A- town - B - town - C - town - A - town - D, finish)
    😊

Thank you
    (Sorry for my poor english)

I think this is an excellent idea. Some way to determine what type of visitor, or what building the visitor is going to, without having to visit each town individually!

This will be very useful