Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 🎥 Games We Love

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    My plan is to start over so I actually know what's going on! (Should we join forces and name our clan "Clueless Cluckers"?)
    Ha...great name...itll likely be a sad case of the blind leading the blind,🙈😄 nevertheless Ill look you up the minute Im ready to try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Chicken Invaders??? Lol!
    Aside from my usual tablet games like Hungry Shark, Spades, Gin, etc., I only played games like pong and pacman, so I'll mention my fav childhood toys instead:
    -Rock'em Sock'em Robots
    -Kurplunk!
    -Mystery Date
    -Trouble
    -Jacks
    (and way too many others!)

Good to see you (and your humor) back on the forum

Tahoe....I loooved the game Trouble! Most people have never heard of it! I wish I had saved it to pass down to my children, but it actually belonged to my brother. We spent countless hours enjoying this game! Thanks for bringing back wonderful memories!

Scouting bases and awaiting the Loot Cart!
    Quote Originally Posted by themammabear View Post
    Tahoe....I loooved the game Trouble! Most people have never heard of it! I wish I had saved it to pass down to my children, but it actually belonged to my brother. We spent countless hours enjoying this game! Thanks for bringing back wonderful memories!
    I know! Didn't it have that plastic dome thing over the dice that you "pop"? I was looking online for some nostalgic original games that my sis and I used to play (as a fun surprise for her upcoming visit-we're seniors, but still act like kids). They had Trouble, but it was a sad remake of the original. I'm still shopping though! (Oh, and I have an original "I Love Lucy" board game and some others. I too wished I had kept all of those cool games from the past, they bring back fond memories).
    Last edited by Tahoe; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:16 AM.
    Make no assumptions...

Give others the benefit of the doubt

You know what...I think I must be older than you and we are talking about 2 different games! In mine, you collected trouble discs that you put into a red box. There were cards on the board which solved your trouble. The object of the game was to get rid of all your trouble discs and to draw the card that would solve your trouble dilemma. But I think I remember the game that you are talking about too.

Scouting bases and awaiting the Loot Cart!
    Oh how funny! That IS a different game (I'm no spring chicken, but I don't remember that one). Well at least we could reminisce about the good old days
    Last edited by Tahoe; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:00 AM.
    Make no assumptions...

Give others the benefit of the doubt