Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 🎥 Games We Love

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    My plan is to start over so I actually know what's going on! (Should we join forces and name our clan "Clueless Cluckers"?)
    Ha...great name...itll likely be a sad case of the blind leading the blind,🙈😄 nevertheless Ill look you up the minute Im ready to try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Chicken Invaders??? Lol!
    Aside from my usual tablet games like Hungry Shark, Spades, Gin, etc., I only played games like pong and pacman, so I'll mention my fav childhood toys instead:
    -Rock'em Sock'em Robots
    -Kurplunk!
    -Mystery Date
    -Trouble
    -Jacks
    (and way too many others!)

Good to see you (and your humor) back on the forum

Tahoe....I loooved the game Trouble! Most people have never heard of it! I wish I had saved it to pass down to my children, but it actually belonged to my brother. We spent countless hours enjoying this game! Thanks for bringing back wonderful memories!

Quote Originally Posted by themammabear View Post
    Tahoe....I loooved the game Trouble! Most people have never heard of it! I wish I had saved it to pass down to my children, but it actually belonged to my brother. We spent countless hours enjoying this game! Thanks for bringing back wonderful memories!
    I know! Didn't it have that plastic dome thing over the dice that you "pop"? I was looking online for some nostalgic original games that my sis and I used to play (as a fun surprise for her upcoming visit-we're seniors, but still act like kids). They had Trouble, but it was a sad remake of the original. I'm still shopping though! (Oh, and I have an original "I Love Lucy" board game and some others. I too wished I had kept all of those cool games from the past, they bring back fond memories).
    Last edited by Tahoe; August 24th, 2018 at 07:16 AM.
    Thank you TerMinus for the Halloween Party Sig!

You know what...I think I must be older than you and we are talking about 2 different games! In mine, you collected trouble discs that you put into a red box. There were cards on the board which solved your trouble. The object of the game was to get rid of all your trouble discs and to draw the card that would solve your trouble dilemma. But I think I remember the game that you are talking about too.

Oh how funny! That IS a different game (I'm no spring chicken, but I don't remember that one). Well at least we could reminisce about the good old days
    Last edited by Tahoe; August 25th, 2018 at 10:00 AM.

I remember playing the Kings Quest Series, Space Quest Series, The Settlers. Enjoyed playing the original Sims, don't like the up to date versions of Sims.

Pro Member
    As the youngest of 4 children I remember playing a ton of board and card games. Monopoly, crazy eights, Parcheesi , Chinese checkers, Sorry, Trouble, Uno (did you know there is a Dos now). Some of which I still play with my family.

I have never been a video game player, I used to have serious anxiety when playing so I just stopped. I have always been partial to games where your progress is only limited by you. I started playing games where there was a farming aspect, I took over my child's Webkins account, her Build a Bear game account and even started playing Millsberry ( a now closed General Mills site). Then I discovered Farmandia! I was in love with my farm. Then the platform I was playing on shut down. So now it is Hay Day every day for me. Aside from this I do a coloring app, Sudoku and Mahjong.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Does anyone remember...Camp Grenada? The advertising jingle was great. I loved the jiggly rubber critters, but hated that horrible camp truck which broke down before you could even go 2 inches on the board....I think the valley truck was modeled on that one!
    Leader Spirits Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    Ha...great name...it’ll likely be a sad case of the blind leading the blind,���� nevertheless I’ll look you up the minute I’m ready to try again.
    Well, I've been waiting over a year and still haven't heard from you

I remember jacking (uh, I mean reading) this thread!

Off to research Camp Grenada...
    Last edited by Tahoe; August 8th, 2019 at 03:29 AM.

Hello Mudda, hello Fadda, Here I am at..Camp Granada.... Somg is going through my head. No idea what the rest of the words are, or where it was from, or even whether it’s appropriate or not, so I’ll leave it there, lol.

They probably think were carefully planning attacks with our headphones and professional grade iPads. Then here we are talking about whatever this is. FEI