Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Troll Base , The Sleeping Cat | Meow Base

  1. #1
    Senior Member Harshh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    318

    Talking Troll Base , The Sleeping Cat | Meow Base

    Hey guys just wanted to share this awesome little wall art base! This has nothing to do with strategy or defense This is Just for Fun! If you like give it a try!

    https://i.imgur.com/zNYwSzp.jpg

    also Link to my YT video! ( if you want to help me
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqB9vXtgsQk

    |#28URRGQP|COC SUBSCRIBE CR|#9QJG9JV|
    |TH11|Level 162|Stars 742|Best 5090|
    |TH9|Level 115|Stars 1079|Best 3669|
    |Royale|Level 9|Tourney Cards 222|Best 2555|


  2. #2
    Millennial Club Clash12344321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    I'm getting bored
    Posts
    1,213
    Nice base!



    This is the base if you're too lazy to click on the link
    Last edited by Clash12344321; 4 Days Ago at 12:54 PM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member madman53190's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    Nice base!



    This is the base if you're too lazy to click on the link
    Hey. How do you insert a pic like that. Can u please explain the process.

  4. #4
    Forum Superstar UltraDragonMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Call me Ytiev
    Posts
    3,433
    Quote Originally Posted by madman53190 View Post
    Hey. How do you insert a pic like that. Can u please explain the process.
    You upload it to the forum by pressing the image button in the editor then placing it in the text

  5. #5
    Senior Member Harshh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraDragonMaster View Post
    You upload it to the forum by pressing the image button in the editor then placing it in the text
    It doesnt allow me to upload image, says I exceeded my quota But i havent even uploaded any! that is why i had to paste an imgur link.

    |#28URRGQP|COC SUBSCRIBE CR|#9QJG9JV|
    |TH11|Level 162|Stars 742|Best 5090|
    |TH9|Level 115|Stars 1079|Best 3669|
    |Royale|Level 9|Tourney Cards 222|Best 2555|


  6. #6
    Pro Member JelliJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    In a jar... By your window... Totally not stalking you!
    Posts
    594
    Quote Originally Posted by Harshh View Post
    It doesnt allow me to upload image, says I exceeded my quota But i havent even uploaded any! that is why i had to paste an imgur link.
    I'd recommend uploading the image to imgur and it'll give you a forum BBCode link. If you're too lazy to download, you can go to imgflip and press caption a meme or image. Upload your image and don't put any captions. It'll give you a BBCode form. For example, this is an image of my profile from Imgflip.

    via Imgflip Meme Generator

    It'll have an extra via Imgflip Meme Generator thing but you can edit it and delete it.
    Last edited by JelliJosh; 2 Days Ago at 04:31 PM.
    RETIRED
    I'll come around every once in a while, but for now, I'm retired.
    I'll miss this place, and here's my lame CoC story
    If you want to stop by my clan, apply here: Jar Full (#Y92R82G0)
    Thanks! Jelly out!

  7. #7
    Millennial Club Clash12344321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    I'm getting bored
    Posts
    1,213
    Here's how I did it

    1) Open imgur.com
    2) Click, 'New Post'
    3) Upload
    4) Hover your mouse over the uploaded image
    5) Select, "Get share links"
    6) Copy the BB forum image link
    7) Paste it on your thread/post

    In this case, the OP already has the code
    Quote Originally Posted by Harshh
    Just add [img]-link here-[/img]

    Hope this helped

  8. #8
    Senior Member madman53190's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    Here's how I did it

    1) Open imgur.com
    2) Click, 'New Post'
    3) Upload
    4) Hover your mouse over the uploaded image
    5) Select, "Get share links"
    6) Copy the BB forum image link
    7) Paste it on your thread/post

    In this case, the OP already has the code

    Just add [img]-link here-[/img]

    Hope this helped
    Yes . It helped a lot. Thanks.
    A sweet rep for you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •