Thread: Unable to upload images

Unable to upload images

whenever i try to upload images on any post , it wont allow me to saying i've extended the quote ( which is just 501kb for me LOL) so i was trying to upload a 200kb image ( compressed from 1.5mb) still it says

" It exceeds your quota by 200kb "

I looked in my settings , theres no attachments ive made, cant even attach the screenshot of my image here!

|#28URRGQP|COC SUBSCRIBE CR|#9QJG9JV|
    |TH11|Level 162|Stars 742|Best 5090|
    |TH9|Level 115|Stars 1079|Best 3669|
    |Royale|Level 9|Tourney Cards 222|Best 2555|

Hello there,
    Please try the options linked in my signature, explains the different ways to post images on this forum.

Nota: I had preference to imgur, then to tinypic, now I’m annoyed by both (spam, pop ups, issues) with either, but they offer you a way to post large images onto forum post.
    There are other hosting sites for you to tr (meme generators, ...).
    Good uck.

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    Note: I had preference to imgur, then to tinypic, now Iím annoyed by both (spam, pop ups, issues) ...
    For Android, I use a very simple Imgur uploader: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...JO2I5wLRk7aQCQ.

The app uploads images into the public anonnymous bucket and bypasses their web page. Hence, no popups (bypassing the webpage) and since I never setup an Imgur account, by using the default annonomous bucket, it has no idea who I am, much less any email address, so zero spam.

Advantages: Fast direct uploads, never seeing popups, ads, or spam. No login, nor account, nor password, nor email associated with user.

Disadvantage: Since you never login, Imgur has no knowledge of your image history. The app itself though does keep such history. So if you ever lost the app, or the app data, on your device, you will not be able to find them. I myself am fine with that, and as I replaced my device over time I have lost history. What I upload to the forums are mainly "one time screenshots", never to be used again. And for the "keepers", those pics are safely on my SD card, hence retrievable anyway.
    Last edited by rowman; June 14th, 2018 at 12:32 PM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    [#PR2P0R0C]
    And yes, that panda is indeed packing major heat! Visit my profile page
    /default photo album to see a larger image.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    For Android, I use a very simple Imgur uploader: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...JO2I5wLRk7aQCQ.

The app uploads images into the public anonnymous bucket and bypasses their web page. Hence, no popups (bypassing the webpage) and since I never setup an Imgur account, by using the default annonomous bucket, it has no idea who I am, much less any email address, so zero spam.

Advantages: Fast direct uploads, never seeing popups, ads, or spam. No login, nor account, nor password, nor email associated with user.

Disadvantage: Since you never login, Imgur has no knowledge of your image history. The app itself though does keep such history. So if you ever lost the app, or the app data, on your device, you will not be able to find them. I myself am fine with that, and as I replaced my device over time I have lost history. What I upload to the forums are mainly "one time screenshots", never to be used again. And for the "keepers", those pics are safely on my SD card, hence retrievable anyway.
    Disadvantage on iOS: I have the imgur app on my devices, unlike the website (which doesn’t work on a mobile iOS) I have not found the ‘forum’ links anywhere. So I can host images on imgur, but can only post in these forums a link to them, not a direct insert into a post (visible image).
    I have tried everything, but can’t find in the imgur app (and I am sure that the Android app is different).
    I also never created an account on imgur, posimage or tinypic, I use them all anonymously.