Thread: Old Recruitment System

Old Recruitment System

Is it possible that SC bring back that Old Recruitment System ...in which when we open the clan and clan is filled up with the players in a Second......and can anyone tell me the reason why SC remove that system???????

Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampionDevil View Post
    Is it possible that SC bring back that Old Recruitment System ...in which when we open the clan and clan is filled up with the players in a Second......and can anyone tell me the reason why SC remove that system???????
    As far as I can see, the option to set the clan to "anyone can join" is still there.

Whether hundreds will join straight away could depend on the clan itself - or the recommended clans feature which was introduced a while ago.

Fresh Spawn
    I've been wondering about this topic too. Not saying I'd miss the days when, after setting up "anyone can join", the clan was filled in 20 seconds with troop/promotion-moaning, ill-tempered juveniles. But if one could bear all the side effects of the floodings, it could be used as a bulk tool to obtain maybe 1-2 decent-great long-time members a month, just took alot of effort. Not having that anymore, recruiting is hard, having quite little skill to do it via forums or other routes.
    Honor Driven, #20002QRC, welcomes all loyal, active and effective th8s and up.

Forum Superstar
    I think SC just changed the way the clan search function prioritizes clans. Now, it somehow gauges your clans activity in an effort to weed out dead clans. In the old system, the search would often bring up a list of clans and half or more would be dead or inactive. When we open our very active level 14 clan ( with a fairly green war log) we almost instantly fill up. As we kick undesirable players more pop right in. It doesn’t stop until we change the setting. I think it would be nice if SC could figure out a better way to help smaller/ newer clans recruit. A vastly improved search function would be nice. But until then, you can always bounce around to different globals and it never hurts to create and maintain an ad here on the forums either.

Quote Originally Posted by ChampionDevil View Post
    Recruit random people and keep your clan up to 40 players, it worked for me.

]Hmmm, you are correct[highlight=color:#FF0000;] i would like[/highlight]
    Last edited by Peasantpeter15; 2 Days Ago at 11:41 AM.

Oh! The sun rays, i am a peasant.

My usuall work is cultivation but sometimes i fight.

The 'old recruitment system'...tears

The reason people don't want to join new clans is because:
    1. You don't have enough to max on clan games
    2. No clan perks as you are a low level clan
    3. Not a lot of donations as you don't have a lot of people in the clan