Thread: Wir have Problem with playerplacements in cw

Fresh Spawn

Wir have Problem with playerplacements in cw

Hi, yesterday we Start cw, 15vs15, 0-0-2-7-3-2-1( 2*th10; 7*th9; 3*th8; 2*th7; 1*th6). At place 1 was th7(!!!); place2-th10; place3-th10....;place14-th6; place15-full th9(!!!). We don't have engibase, cw acc or x,5; all Bases have full deff. We break the search, because wir don't know whats happening with mm after update. Anyone the same Problem? (Sry for my english &#128518 thx

We had the same issue. When you start your war search, your lineup shown may look completely random, but after letting it search for a minute or two, ours will sort itself out and show our normal lineup. Just give it a few minutes of searching and see if it helps.

Fresh Spawn
    Rly Nobody?

What you need to do is put your clan tag in your post. If you use the same war roster as previous wars, we can look at your bases and see what is causing the problem.

Or post pictures of the bases. What you shared is not helpful at all.

Fresh Spawn
    Thx Kyle 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Ohnename View Post
    Rly Nobody?
    Do you mean in the list while searching? That seems to be bugged - it's remaining completely blank for many people. My clan's search took 1 hour and the list never appeared at all. But the search result was normal.

I would just post this in the bugs and problems section and carry on with the search. The war will probably be OK
    For info on CWL see: Clan Leader CWL survival guide
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

For us it would show random ordering in the list until you would go do something else and come back to the list, then it was fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohnename View Post
    Rly Nobody?
    Did you see the post above this one where another player said they had the same problem and it cleared itself and the match was ok?
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My legends hope: 14 hours daily search limit to reduce advantage of account sharing; black clouds screen; Legends3 5000-5499 cups, Legends2 5500-5999, Legends1 6000+ and titans/champs canít attack Legends1 or 2 players; while in clouds let us watch war, donate, do FCs, base design. Make a separate PvP trophy ladder option for all, others found here.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    Do you mean in the list while searching? That seems to be bugged - it's remaining completely blank for many people. My clan's search took 1 hour and the list never appeared at all. But the search result was normal.

I would just post this in the bugs and problems section and carry on with the search. The war will probably be OK
    Yes, i meaning while search. Thx vm for your answer, we try today again

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Did you see the post above this one where another player said they had the same problem and it cleared itself and the match was ok?
    I see it later, and answer " thx Kyle" . But thx at you too