Thread: expansion permits

Fresh Spawn

expansion permits

Please give us more expansion permits. They come in trickles such that we are left with too much tools that clog our barn.

Forum Superstar
    I agree. There should be an event like with the puzzle pieces, where you can get 5 or so in a day, from boats or maybe even trucks or the town.
    Hay Day farm level 87 -Town Reputation level 19
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    10/12 sanctuary animals- 6 adults, 4 babies - Done gathering expansion permits
    Started September 2014! (not in a hurry.)
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 46/Rep 11~

I’ve had none for months so can’t expand last few spots on baby farm, hopeless

Check out our recruitment ad right here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...8035;🐥

Fresh Spawn
    I also agree. Expansion Permits are too far in between. And unless you do the derby. You could go weeks without 1. This was rediculous time frame for these. Due to clogged barn I have had to sell land tools time and time again to wait till I have enough permits to open the land. Then collect the land tools. It's ashame to have to do this.

Really, "Ideas and Features Requests"?

(i agree they are a little stingy with the permits though.)

I don’t have any intention of expanding the land on the other side of the road on my second farm, and I don’t do derby. Yet I have found 12 of these in unlocked boxes over the past 6 weeks or so since starting this new farm. Pity they are useless to me...I remember how hard it was to get them on my main farm when I needed them!

Quote Originally Posted by Minxville View Post
    I don’t have any intention of expanding the land on the other side of the road on my second farm, and I don’t do derby. Yet I have found 12 of these in unlocked boxes over the past 6 weeks or so since starting this new farm. Pity they are useless to me...I remember how hard it was to get them on my main farm when I needed them!
    You need a total of 59 permits for each farm. i think they only start throttling the supply when you hit 30+ permits. Before that they just rain down. Devious, really.