Thread: How Does the Report Button Work?

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181

How Does the Report Button Work?

A few minutes ago, I received an in-game notification with the link to the video of the Supercell Youth Board members asking Supercell Staff about the Report Button. I find it fascinating that the reports are sent to a Machine Learning System to prioritize reports read by human moderators.

As I watched the video, I wondered how it relates to HD and then Jess said the feature will be coming soon to HD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niKln6fWWrY

P.S. I love Supercell's sense of humor. Jess used profanity in the video at 4:59 and the director beeped out her words, put a bar across her mouth so we can't read her lips, and showed the interviewers' shocked expressions which I interpret as "OMG! Did Jess just say what I think she said!? Oh no, she didn't!"

Kudos to the director and the editor who worked on the above informative and entertaining video!
    Last edited by LynnK2015; June 14th, 2018 at 08:08 AM.
    Lynn, 9-3-18, clasher and farmer but not boomer and brawler

R.I.P. The official Boom Beach subforum. Sunrise: November 12, 2013; Sunset: September 3, 2018

Scouting bases and awaiting the Loot Cart!
    I thought it was interesting too. Didn't she say they are currently testing this on HD? (I'll have to watch it again).
    Make no assumptions...

Give others the benefit of the doubt