Thread: نسبة دمار

نسبة دمار

اقترح ان يتم عرض نسبة الدمار التي حققها الخصم عند هجومنا وتكون باللون الاحمر اذا كان مازال يهجم وفي اللون الاخضر اذا كامت النسبه نهائية لان في غالب
    الاحيان نعتمد على جندي واحد في نهاية الهجوم ويستغرق ذلك وقت طويل وقد يذهب وقت تسريع الساعه من خلال هجمه واحده فقط
    Last edited by omarybbalhoua; June 13th, 2018 at 09:42 PM.

FWIW, I think something like this is one of the most common requests/ideas in the BB. It would be helpful to know what is going on with your opponent while you are attacking so you could conserve time (whether because you;be already won or because your attack is hopeless). It seems like SC doesn’t really want to speed things up though....
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    FWIW, I think something like this is one of the most common requests/ideas in the BB. It would be helpful to know what is going on with your opponent while you are attacking so you could conserve time (whether because you;be already won or because your attack is hopeless). It seems like SC doesn’t really want to speed things up though....
    That's what I always hated, the greedy sc.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by asddib View Post
    "The Greedy SC" .. that provide us with hours of entertainment, plenty of gems to boost a bit, events and several ways to get items that will help us in our base progression. Super Cell is giving A LOT back to the players that are active.

Come on.. you have to play the game to get ahead, you can't expect to be better at it, than somebody who have had 8-10K wins and have played the game every single day for years.

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

I don’t know that it’s so much greed as it is simply a proper business model. They’ve really eased up on the reins over the last several months, what with all the events, bonus packs, Clan Games, and so forth. But, I do agree with the OP - I’d like to see what’s going on with my opponent’s attack while I am attacking. I mean, if they’re done and I’ve already won or lost, there’s no point in continuing the attack (outside of CG or pushing, of course).
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Forum Veteran
    You sure do hate this game that you seem to play a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    You sure do hate this game that you seem to play a lot.
    You again! following me from thread to thread
    I like this game, but I don't like how supercell wont do some QoL improvements because their profit will get very little affected.
    Last edited by asddib; June 14th, 2018 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    "The Greedy SC" .. that provide us with hours of entertainment, plenty of gems to boost a bit, events and several ways to get items that will help us in our base progression. Super Cell is giving A LOT back to the players that are active.

Come on.. you have to play the game to get ahead, you can't expect to be better at it, than somebody who have had 8-10K wins and have played the game every single day for years.

/Affront
    Great reply 🤗🤗