Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Next Update - Same troops for all boats

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JBlon View Post
    I don't think anyone mentioned that if you happen not to be an ER subscriber, then resetting multiple loadouts would be more than a few minute task.
    The troops don't have to be loaded just loading

Quote Originally Posted by JBlon View Post
    I don't think anyone mentioned that if you happen not to be an ER subscriber, then resetting multiple loadouts would be more than a few minute task.
    Nope. Just switch the troops and save the layout immediately. The troop load saves regardless of how many are in the boat (including zero).

Quote Originally Posted by DeepMindAlphaZero View Post
    So maybe we can have one troop layout per gunboat level!?
    Quote Originally Posted by launcher View Post
    Perhaps make it that number of loadouts increases by 1 every 2 gunboat levels?

Guys guys guys... why are you artificially limiting an unlimited resource??? There's no reason not to give a ridiculously large number of slots from the very start.

What, players have to "earn" the right to a proper user interface? We're not talking game elements here. We're talking click-click drudgery.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomSoldierX View Post
    We need a slot for almost every troop and that's not counting the temperory troops they are adding from time to time (like laser tanks and such).

Well then, I've got good news for you! Troop layout are totally broken with proto troops. Save a layout with protos and all it saves is an empty boat.

IOW the only way to switch back to all rainmakers is to manually load each boat. Thanks SC!
    Hasty Crab US #16 - Tribal Crab US #40
    main (retired) maxed - VP 1250 - 3 GB, 4 TD, 3 TH
    alt (crab smasher) maxed - VP 1000 - 3 GB, 3 PSC, 2 TD, 2 TH