Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New On Boom Beach😜

In My Castle, If You Want To See Me, Just Open Your COC & Search This Player Tag #2LGP8YV2J
    Quote Originally Posted by ProwlerGuy View Post
    Don't get it in the first place. If you find you have too much, stop getting more. PvP is what drives VP. Hit NPC/Events/Resource bases all you want. Just use PvP for when you need resources for an update, and once you've gotten what you need, stop. If you do that, eventually your offense will catch up to your VP.
    Okk Thanks ��

Recruiting New Members For War And Clan Game.
    Currently We Are Level 3 Clan Soon It Will Be Level 4.
    We Play War And Give Our Best In Clan Game And Complete With Max Tiers.
    Join As, Help As, Get Stronger Together, Have Fun.
    War Log 11::​01::03

In My Castle, If You Want To See Me, Just Open Your COC & Search This Player Tag #2LGP8YV2J
    Hello need again
    Today 1st time i tread with treader.
    1 tread ticket for 1st tread
    Then its required 3 tread ticket
    Should i tread or it will change to 1 tickets daily
    Any suggestions

The trader shows up every weekend. Each weekend, the first crate is always free (not one ticket - you were mistaken). Thereafter, they cost 3 trader tickets each. You can collect 2 tickets each day - one automatically comes with your daily reward boat every morning, the second comes with the supply chest which you can collect every 20 hrs by collecting 5 VP. Despite what was said above about not collecting VP (a valid point) you can safely collect VP from NPC bases - they give one point each but you lose a point when the base appears on your map so they are actually VP neutral. So you should be collecting 2 tickets per day and should have about 10 or so saved up each weekend when the trader arrives. Go ahead and spend them on trader crates - there is no other use for them, and the crates contain very useful loot. Best to use them just before you start an upgrade, as there will be loot in them - a lot of loot for a low level player - and so you want to collect it and quickly spend it before other players raid it.
    Last edited by PDBismarck; 3 Days Ago at 05:28 AM.
    Bismarck - 1340 VP - Angry Volcano - 4 TD - 1 TH - 5 GBE // Trophies: 3 Diamond
    Rank: #26 in Canada - #9 on Tribal Crab - #43 on Hasty Crab

Quote Originally Posted by PDBismarck View Post
    The trader shows up every weekend. Each weekend, the first crate is always free (not one ticket - you were mistaken). Thereafter, they cost 3 trader tickets each. You can collect 2 tickets each day - one automatically comes with your daily reward boat every morning, the second comes with the supply chest which you can collect every 20 hrs by collecting 5 VP. Despite what was said above about not collecting VP (a valid point) you can safely collect VP from NPC bases - they give one point each but you lose a point when the base appears on your map so they are actually VP neutral. So you should be collecting 2 tickets per day and should have about 10 or so saved up each weekend when the trader arrives. Go ahead and spend them on trader crates - there is no other use for them, and the crates contain very useful loot. Best to use them just before you start an upgrade, as there will be loot in them - a lot of loot for a low level player - and so you want to collect it and quickly spend it before other players raid it.
    Okk Thanks For Info

I'd say that the most important point in the very early game is learning what the flare can do..I've noticed that many newbies don't realize that flare can mark a target too. They play for days, even a week or two, thinking that flare only is for directing the troops.

Early on the trader can get you large amounts of resources that are hard to get early in the game like stone and iron. Your storages limit how much of these resources you can collect but with the trader you get all she gives you even if that overfills your storage. One good trader crate and youll have enough stone or iron to last you days.

The trader crates will supply you with hero tokens. Unlike the trader tickets, dont go out and spend them whenever you have them. Certain hero abilities are a lot better than others. The best ability youll have access to at the start is Bricks Battle Orders. You have to upgrade her to level 3 to get the ability and then level 6 before you can upgrade the ability. After that, the best ability at the early stages is Kavans ice shield. It works great with warriors but you need smoke first and you need to upgrade the smoke enough that Kavan will stay in it while the warriors move. If Kavan falls out of the smoke youll lose him before you get to use his ability.

If you cant upgrade the abilities mentioned above, save your tokens.

ohkk thanks everyone