Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TH12 as a Defense Made a 1 Star into a 2 Star

TH12 as a Defense Made a 1 Star into a 2 Star

I was just attacked by a LaLoon army with back end King and Queen. My 2 back xbows weren't taken out from the LaLoon so there was no way this would be a 3 star. If the TH was still TH11, the loons would not have destroyed my TH and the attack would've been a 1 Star at the end.

I do not really care for this mechanic of TH12. Anyone have similar experiences and how could this aspect be improved? TH12 in this case was weaker than TH11, and should not be the case.
    TH12 Level 232 --- BK60, AQ65, GW37 --- PB Trophies: 6168

Then again, this is a fresh TH12 essentially a TH11 with a defensive TH.

Maybe when the defenses are up to speed we will see a difference in how often those 2 stars are.

this would be the story of a lot of people... now the TH will attract Giants, Golems, and Balloons been a defensive building...

Quote Originally Posted by Bartolo99 View Post
    this would be the story of a lot of people... now the TH will attract Giants, Golems, and Balloons been a defensive building...
    This... I got a 3 star attack because my giants targeted the TH from a Siege Machine Carpool drop off, Other wise it was shaping up to be 99% 1 star. Before I get 100 requests for a video or it didnt happen. NO CC on enemy base and standard raid on island TH with Miners

DQ
    CLAN - GEARS BUDDIES
    TH11 - LVL 203 / 300 Magma
    BK-50 / AQ-50 / W-20

Quote Originally Posted by BbaBaba123 View Post
    Then again, this is a fresh TH12 essentially a TH11 with a defensive TH.

Maybe when the defenses are up to speed we will see a difference in how often those 2 stars are.
    I'll be curious to see later on after the next months. Will have to consider base design in the interim to avoid it, if possible.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartolo99 View Post
    Only if they can get cleanly to the TH with other troops that are not defensive structure attackers first. What this is going to do is make it so that there is a whole new innovation in base design. Bases are neither complete yet nor have they been changed to get with the new challenges. If this is still an issue in months from now then maybe I'd be concerned, but as of right now, any concern about this is really only factoring in half the deck.

Centennial Club
    Perhaps the giga tesla should be destroyed at a percentage of TH destruction, like 75%, then those troops would ignore it. But that would raise the issue of the lvl 5 final explosion.

Millennial Club
    Don't forget, what's happening to you will now be what you can do to others.
    The most annoying thing going is a 99% one star. No more of those!!

Would someone be willing to interject their anecdotal story where the TH fended off the attackers and it still remained a 1 star attack. I don't think many people would since this is the complaint section.
    TH12: 60/60/30 TH12: 60/60/30 TH12: 50/52/30 TH10: 30/30
    Main #LL2JCQ0C

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrach777 View Post
    Would someone be willing to interject their anecdotal story where the TH fended off the attackers and it still remained a 1 star attack. I don't think many people would since this is the complaint section.
    I'm a 3-star TH12, with max TH11 defenses. I've defended 8 attacks so far in Legends (pre TH-12 I was defending maybe 2-3 per season total). The giga tesla is beast.
    Main: Gueede | Began 12/19/13 | Clan Swnky Town (#PLPJY20V) -- Co-Leader
    TH 12 - LVL 170 - BK 60- AQ 60 -GW 30 - Magma: 130 | Ivory: 152 | Zap: 18
    GG: 1.77 Billion -- EE: 1.7 Billion -- HH: 12.6 Million ||
    All-Time Best: 6019 -- War Stars: 1028
    Mini 1: Gaspard TH9 LVL 122 | War Stars: 733 || Mini 2: Batmaan TH8 LVL 64 | War Stars: 65