Thread: Everspark ability advice

Everspark ability advice

I run a load out consisting of 6 of each tanks, Medics and grenadiers along with Captain everspark ( the obvious choice for such a load out)
    I usually run her with remote hack, but I rarely ever use it, in fact I rarely ever use any of her abilities because The Load-Out is so strong anyway.
    My question is: what is the best ability to use her with for this attack strategy? Should I keep doing what I'm doing and upgrade remote hack? Should I switch two Critter swarm for more distraction for my tanks?
    I have a ton of hero tokens and can easily upgrade any of these abilities, what is the most useful in your experience?

I strongly recommend u to go with the critters ability.They protect the tanks from DC and protoweapons.Remote hack requires a lot of gbe and doesn't aid too much in an battle.U can also read my post TROOPS AND HEROES COMBOS SUGGEDTIONS, some good suggestions there.

Universal Remote (UR) is a very useful ability that can be used in a variety of situations, including high level TF Operations. However, IT DOES NOT NEED TO BE UPGRADED. EVER.

UR serves two functions. The first, and most important, is to destroy the hacked defence by forcing other defences to target and destroy it. The second function is to cause a distraction. Both of these functions can be performed just as effectively with a lvl 1 UR as they can a lvl 5. The only difference upgrading makes is it makes the hacked defence deal more damage to other defences - but that is not the purpose of hacking at all. I use UR almost daily in TF operations, and I use it at lvl 1. That's all I need. Save your tokens. Eventually you will unlock Bullit, and he has at least two great abilities you will want to upgrade.
    Bismarck - 1340 VP - Angry Volcano - 4 TD - 1 TH - 5 GBE // Trophies: 3 Diamond
    Rank: #26 in Canada - #9 on Tribal Crab - #43 on Hasty Crab

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PDBismarck View Post
    Universal Remote (UR) is a very useful ability that can be used in a variety of situations, including high level TF Operations. However, IT DOES NOT NEED TO BE UPGRADED. EVER.

UR serves two functions. The first, and most important, is to destroy the hacked defence by forcing other defences to target and destroy it. The second function is to cause a distraction. Both of these functions can be performed just as effectively with a lvl 1 UR as they can a lvl 5. The only difference upgrading makes is it makes the hacked defence deal more damage to other defences - but that is not the purpose of hacking at all. I use UR almost daily in TF operations, and I use it at lvl 1. That's all I need. Save your tokens. Eventually you will unlock Bullit, and he has at least two great abilities you will want to upgrade.
    Actually, upgrading UR can even be slightly harmful. At max UR level, hacked turret deals +200% damage. It means it's possible that with such strong dps hacked turret may kill something else first, and not be destroyed by hack - that's not what we need from UR.

Quote Originally Posted by launcher View Post
    Actually, upgrading UR can even be slightly harmful. At max UR level, hacked turret deals +200% damage. It means it's possible that with such strong dps hacked turret may kill something else first, and not be destroyed by hack - that's not what we need from UR.
    In that case you are probably hack the wrong target!

Some on the forum have upgraded the ability, but I haven’t heard of them encountering this problem when it’s been discussed in the past.
    Main. TD 30, 13, 13, 13 GBE: 39, 17, 17, 17, 17, 17:
    Mini GBE 41, 17, 16, 16 RR 45 PSC 74 TH 27 TD 25; 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinqing View Post
    "High level players" isn't an elite cult, it's a stage in the game that people reach, high vp, high ops, any of those or more.

When I use UR to destroy defenses in ops I like to target things like RLs and SLs that are within range of cannons and boom cannons. If they get any shots off theyíll weaken the defenses they shoot but will never survive if thereís a boom cannon or 2 nearby.

Critter swarm FTW!!!

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloopy14 View Post
    In that case you are probably hack the wrong target!

Some on the forum have upgraded the ability, but I havenít heard of them encountering this problem when itís been discussed in the past.
    I have maxed UR - because everything else of importance was already maxed. While problem I described above is rare, but it does happen. Example: you attack with gmed, and you have cluster of few ft and lone bc. You try to use ur on bc, but with +200% bc kills ft or 2, and doesn't go down. Without maxed UR, it would die off.

Quote Originally Posted by PDBismarck View Post

You will find maxed UR to be really useful in high vp PVP when using CRZM. The benefit of hacking defences on the other side of hq (usually a BC) can be a difference between a win and a loss

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangtastic View Post
    You will find maxed UR to be really useful in high vp PVP when using CRZM. The benefit of hacking defences on the other side of hq (usually a BC) can be a difference between a win and a loss
    Yes, ur is great for crzm. But, does it need to be max level? I doubt it.