Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Power Stone Chance Not working?

Power Stone Chance Not working?

I don't see any noticeable difference after boosting to max.

I'm comparing 2 of my accounts with each other and see no difference. Dr.T was the same.

Does anyone else see a difference or increase?

Forum Superstar
    I gave up boosting my max PSC as I found in general the results were worst.

I have the same Max PSC MP that you have.

I never really found good results in stones until I was over 200-240+% increase. That was when I had 4 PSC statues.

Just what I've noticed.

Results for me with the Tribe PSC boost and my MP seem fine. Seeing shards a lot more from other bases other than Dr. T and the last couple of Dr. T's Iv'e been getting good stone. Getting an additional crystal on lower levels of Dr T but I'm not boosting.
    Last edited by Brezb; 1 Week Ago at 05:07 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Mine works.

PSC has been studied ad naseaum by myself and others. Literally thousands of attack results have been recorded. It works exactly as it is supposed to and there are many threads on the subject,. I don't have links to those threads readily available, but surely someone does?
    Bismarck - 1353 VP - Angry Volcano - 4 TD - 2 TH - 4 GBE // Trophies: 3 Diamond
    Rank: #20 in Canada - #9 on Tribal Crab - #43 on Hasty Crab

You don’t really need it. I had one for the first couple years in the game. I’m not saying it didn’t work, just that I crushed it over a year ago and am still able to grow my powders. I was just below 300 at one point and now over 700. If you feel it isn’t doing what you expect, I say crush it and use that slot for something else. You will still get plenty of stones as long as you clear your map regularly.
    XP65 | HQ22 | VP~1000| GBE 41+17+17+17+17+17+17 | TD 32+13 | TH 35

Hooka rush is the new warriors

PSC will return stones over a period of time, while attacking many bases. If you are only going to do 7 stages of DR T, and that is all, then boosting a PSC for such few bases is questionable.

Look at https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...g-Power-Stones. Those expectation numbers have been validated, and revalidated, over time by players keeping records long term. Look at the numbers for the 90% range for 70% (unboosted) versus 150% (boosted). Note that you can have days where the 70% returns more stones (lucky day) than the 150% returns (unlucky day). But, over periods of time, 150% will indeed return more, as shown in the Mean Table.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    [#PR2P0R0C]
    And yes, that panda is indeed packing major heat! Visit my profile page
    /default photo album to see a larger image.

This has the answers you seek:

What to expect when you're expecting power stones

Boosting PSC MP can get a net return of powder if you clear enough bases. Boosting guardians will always be a net loss.

However if your only goal is getting more stones, then boost away whenever possible.

In general, boosting PSC returns that many more stones. 70% boost = 70% more stones (over 0% baseline). 30% boost = 30% more. Average over time, random fluctuations mean it varies session to session.
    Last edited by megacrab; 1 Week Ago at 02:10 AM.
    Hasty Crab US #16 - Tribal Crab US #40
    main (retired) maxed - VP 1250 - 3 GB, 4 TD, 3 TH
    alt (crab smasher) maxed - VP 1000 - 3 GB, 3 PSC, 2 TD, 2 TH

Quote Originally Posted by slope View Post
    You donít really need it. I had one for the first couple years in the game. Iím not saying it didnít work, just that I crushed it over a year ago and am still able to grow my powders. I was just below 300 at one point and now over 700. If you feel it isnít doing what you expect, I say crush it and use that slot for something else. You will still get plenty of stones as long as you clear your map regularly.
    Everyone has different goals. 700 may be sufficient for you, but have fun getting to 10k without one.
    https://snag.gy/vQ1Vam.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by thisisdumb View Post
    Everyone has different goals. 700 may be sufficient for you, but have fun getting to 10k without one.
    Exactly. Have fun prepping a leaderboard push without PSC. How much PP you need depends on how much you spend, or plan to spend. It also allows you to craft more statues, allowing you to achieve perfection faster.
    Bismarck - 1353 VP - Angry Volcano - 4 TD - 2 TH - 4 GBE // Trophies: 3 Diamond
    Rank: #20 in Canada - #9 on Tribal Crab - #43 on Hasty Crab

Quote Originally Posted by thisisdumb View Post
    https://snag.gy/vQ1Vam.jpg
    Err.. I don’t think I ever said 700 was a huge number o’ powders. What I said was that I’ve grown my powders from under 300 to 700+ without a PSC. Never said 700 was sufficient. But great to hear that you have 10k. Great job!
    XP65 | HQ22 | VP~1000| GBE 41+17+17+17+17+17+17 | TD 32+13 | TH 35

Hooka rush is the new warriors