Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Level 129 in search of new derby family.

Centennial Club
    Sent you a PM

Hey Muggaloo, did you find your NH?

🍒WANTED WANTED, AUSSIE, NZ, USA, UK,UN players or thereabouts lol😊

WANTED WANTED WANTED ,Our hood is looking for 1 new Adult Members (no children) to join after this Derby. Although we are
    Large hood, you may like to try us.
    We have english speaking members worldwide, mainly Australia & USA, Someone is on all the time, we like Active, Helpful,Chatty Derby playing members, who love to have fun, come, check our hood out, we are waiting for you.☺

NO Silent Players or Forum Traders - please don't apply! If you join our hood, you must be chatty.

We are a Champion Derby playing hood. (Must participate in derby, ( unless you Opt out) - Minimum 9 tasks x 300 points. 320-400 for special derby. Your choice if you want to do 10,( a lot of our members do 10). We are very loyal & support each other to benefit the hood as a whole, very much like one big happy family. Our hood is team oriented -working as a team gets results. (Please dont apply to join if you are only looking for expansion items) - no drama in our hood just fun fun fun & happy farming. Yes we do the birdhouse donations and the Town. No delayed starts.

We also have a Facebook Group just for our hood only, to communicate, make sugestions, keep in touch, vote, etc., which you MUST join. We look forward to meeting you.♥

Our symbol is red cherry on a blue shield. Message me first,
    then tell me your level and what country you are in, give me your tag and il send you friend request, you accept then i can invite you to join,
    hurry before next derby starts.☺

Cheers, Robyn the Aussie Leader.☘

Our Hood is called: The Active Help
    Neighbourhood Tag = C9GLJ9C
    My Tag = C2LO22CO

Banned
    I fell in love when you said your prep. 😊 please, check us out.

Super derby oriented hood. We’re sometimes quite chatty but mostly very laid back while everyone does their own thing. Someone is always around if something is needed but we do try to stay free of a bunch of beggars. Many of us will use nh donations just for crop swaps to earn the achievements and others use it for what they need. Your choice.

Looking for friendly, helpful, & self sufficient players who love winning gold. Derby is a must but occasionally opting out is ok.
    We all complete ten tasks every week, whether needed or not, and make sure we play our minimum points for the week. The one thing that sets us apart is we race as a team, instead of against each other, so we only do two tasks a day. Having this two task rule has been a great concept and works extremely well for us. No one gets too far ahead or left behind and ensures everyone gets a fair chance at tasks.

Check us out if you’d lie to join an awesome hood! We thrive on winning and moving back up to he best of the best! English speaking

~~~Jana

126 gold 27 silver 5 bronze
    Neighborhood name: Kitties
    Tag: y9cgqr

Kik drizzlejnizzle

If you are still looking for a new home please consider us!
    🦄We have unicorns and rainbows! We have 64 Championship Gold!❤️Come join us lol ❤️
    ❤Hi! I am Gina, leader of the wonderful neighborhood called Farming Fools! If you are looking for a fun place to hang out while farming, come join us!

We have been active since 2014! Almost 4 years ago we formed this great neighborhood! 📅

We have won 64 golden trophies 🏆🏆We are
    amazing & awesome!!! 🐎🐎🐎 You can be too!

If you are active, chatty and helpful, please consider joining our group. You will be amazed by our generosity and teamwork! 😱

We are dedicated to running a peaceful and fun neighborhood and committed to making sure all of our fellow members needs are met!

[/COLOR
    Championship league is where we like to be and everyone finishes all nine tasks at minimum of 310 pts.10th is always optional

We are team players with great communication! We are looking for like minded team players. Humor is welcome!🐧
    **The leader may always be bribed with a glass of wine 🍷***

Please be at least level 45 😀

Also be over 21 years old, thank you!

Please request to join our private Facebook group under the same name of Farming Fools! If you choose not to join Facebook group then you will be asked to join at least the Messenger. This is so we can communicate and very essential during BINGO derby week 🏬

Search for Farming Fools! Dont forget the ! at the end and request in!

Please be courteous upon joining by introducing yourself.
    We always look forward to meeting new members! 😍
    After joining our Facebook or messenger and reading the nh guidelines you will immediately be made an elder.

Nh id is #GLLPRUU

COLOR="#cc0099"]

Love to meet you soon!❤❤❤

[COLOR="#80008[[/COLOR]/COLOR]0"][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by PapaWiz View Post
    Hey Muggaloo, did you find your NH?
    I sent you a PM
    Hi
    Level 130

Kik: AthalaSage

Hi Muggaloo! If you haven‘t found a nh yet, why not give us a try

We aim for all horseshoes but place top 3 regularly, too. We aren‘t super chatty but we are there, if you need anything. We are seaching for independent players who want to play in a self-sufficient yet helpful and relaxed hood. Most of our team mates are from the US. If you want to know more about us, our rules/playing style, just follow the link in my signature below!

Hope you‘ll find a good nh before derby starts! Good luck

KIK: bender_018
    Level: 105 (level 100 reached on 13. November 2017)

Looking for a new hood? Read here

Hi Muggaloo!

Did you find a new hood yet? If not we would like to invite you to join us. You can kik me @ jacrebert with questions.
    JP 🌸 Co-Leader 🌼 Hoochie Honeys 🌸 #9909QULR

Centennial Club
    Hey ! We are looking for farmers that want to derby and develop their skills! We are looking for experienced players who are looking for a fun relaxing environment! We are looking for more towns to share with! We are looking for polite, friendly adult farmers.

Please be fluent in English. Sometimes the language barrier is very difficult to help you if you are not!

Derby is optional. Opting out from the derby is ok- we all have lives! For special derbies we will do 400 x10. If you are still working to get all your machines... let us know when you join, we are ok with a new member who is growing doing less than full 320 tasks to help you to grow!

Since the derby has become mundane to us...helping you to grow will make the farm fun again! Come check us out. Cloud 9. Pink cat blue background. Neighborhood Tag # - JP808LV.